Trade Him!!

I'd be happier embarassing the jackass... Keep him and force him to show up until his contract runs out.....

these types of players have to be made an example out of otherwise more players are going to pull the kind of crap Lynch and others pull...

For a few million there should be no reason not to be here working out no matter how upset you are about your situation.

All good points that I agree with...I did want to trade him..now I think that making an example of him would be better..If he don't want to show up and practice/play when it becomes mandatory then he likely won't get paid neither which serves him right! Hope you saved the $20. you stole from the lady at Applebees! I wouldn't give that jerk an inch..and I don't know how long remains on his contract, but I hope it's multiple years and you know he's going to come back and try to sweet talk us like he did when he first came here about being a Momma's boy and all that hoopla! Lynch seems like an arrogant punk in my opinion and as far as I'm concerned after we teach him a lesson we should send him and his gold tooth packing to some other place that's cold like Green Bay! :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I'm sick of all the Lynch drama. He can't even work out with his teammates? Done...get lost ...good riddance. TRADE HIM!!! Prima-donna syndrome again!! :)

Hey, this is a new idea. Thanks for coming up with such a new and original thought and sharing it with us.

I'd love to see Bell be productive in training camp and pre-season so they could inactivate Lynch for the season opener. Let him be the 4th best, inactive back on the team. And let him languish until he realizes careers are short and people's memories for this type of s*&t are long. And he still has, what, 3 years left on his rookie deal. Potential for a lot of pine riding.

The problem with doing this is its a two edged sword. You screw with the player, but also the agent. Then next year when you want to sign that free agent, uh oh, its the same agent you just got done screwing his client.

I'm sure his agent is pissed at him too, because he's hurting everyone's pockets. But the only way a Bills threat and punishment would work is if the agent is on board, which they will always side with the client. Could you imagine if it got out that the agent helped or backed the team when they punished the client? No more clients.

I say we trade Schobel for what we can get if he'll commit to playing for the other team that we could get to do the deal.

[/quote

you guys just crack me up with your ignorance.

schobel is done he does not want to play any more only with his kids.

if you were smart enough to listen to him yesterday you would have heard him say he would only go to Houston but thats probably not likely either and he wants to retire as a bill.

i know your not smart enough to understand this but he is a man of character and family. he has plenty of money and he wants to now raise his family in his little home town in Texas. is your head so thick that you cannot understand that?

lastly MR genius what do you think the Texans would be willing to give up for him knowing he is going to retire and if he does play (which he obviously does not have his heart into anymore) he may play for the texans for a year or two maybe.

I'll tell you what they will give us jack sh-t!

guys like you are a freaking joke and obviously stupid also!

Don't be hasty.

CIN #1 pick in the '95 draft...Ki-Jana Carter tore a ligament in his knee on his third carry of his first preseason game of his rookie year.

CIN #2 pick in the '07 draft...during the second quarter of the Bengals first preseason game against the Detroit Lions, Irons tore his ACL on his fourth carry of the game. He never saw the field again.

Trade Lynch, but be sure you cover your bets first. What if the (unproven) Spiller suffers the same fate as Carter and Irons?

Fred Jackson is our #1 anyway just like he was last season.

if you were smart enough to listen to him yesterday you would have heard him say he would only go to Houston but thats probably not likely either and he wants to retire as a bill.

i know your not smart enough to understand this but he is a man of character and family. he has plenty of money and he wants to now raise his family in his little home town in Texas. is your head so thick that you cannot understand that?

lastly MR genius what do you think the Texans would be willing to give up for him knowing he is going to retire and if he does play (which he obviously does not have his heart into anymore) he may play for the texans for a year or two maybe.

Maybe . . . try decaf? :)

I'm sorry but I'm sick of all the Lynch drama. He can't even work out with his teammates? Done...get lost ...good riddance. TRADE HIM!!! Prima-donna syndrome again!! :)

What I'm sick of more than the Lynch drama is the lazy media. This story dated 6/10 (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF/13507483 offers NO new insights. It merely re-hashes quotes that are a week old. You see this all the time. At least half (speculation) the stories posted merely re-hash things that have been said in past interviews and stories from long ago. If someone wants to write a story, then track Lynch down and get a quote. I know, no one has the budget for this type of sports journalism.

[/quote

Wow...it must be quite a burden having to set the world straight on every opinion you deem a freaking joke and stupid. Where do you ever find the time to work for a living or (shudder) raise a family? But thanks for setting us all straight on what Aaron Schobel is planning to do....it was keeping me up at night worrying about it!

He will be the starter. He is going to be the thunder to Spiller's lightning. Get over it. Freddie is going to get old very quickly and DJ is gone. Gailey is going to make Lynch a star again and this entire board is going to have to eat their words.

I agree. Let him sit as the 3rd down back screw him. If he bitches and I were Gailey I would say 'Hey the guys there were here in the offseason are better prepared and playing better. He should have been here. Right now he is the 3rd best back on this team'.

WRONG!

He is the BEST RB on this football team...he is the worst prepared as of now.

You are all in denial.

Think about it: on the football field he's got the potential to be a top five RB in the NFL. He's EASILY got a five year contract of full production left in him. He would be a great addition to just about any RB group in the NFL. Now, off-field - he might be a decent guy as far as the players in the league are concerned, funny and all, but, he's really screwed up in his first three years in the NFL. He's a screw up away from a one year suspension. I think that, above all, is what scares most teams away from him. And so, with the Bills loaded at the RB position and Lynch a misstep away from missing a year, this first round talent is practically worthless as far as trading goes. Yet, we spent a first rounder on him, and talent wise, he is a first round talent.

The Bills hold the cards here. They don't at the moment need him. If a RB gets hurt, though, they might, and still, he'd be a good option to have. We could sit him as a statement and he'd be the one looking at a few more years of not playing, of aging, and of his earning potential decreasing. If we do play him, he's really got to play hard, because, once again, it is his rehersal for other teams. If we trade him now we get not much. If a team in contention - and, with the way the NFL is these days there could be 20 teams still in the hunt up till week 13 or so... if a team loses a RB and needs one - then Lynch becomes real appealing. I think we could get a 2nd rounder for him under the right circumstance. The Bills should do that - wait for a good offer or threaten to bench him, in which case his career suffers.

All good points that I agree with...I did want to trade him..now I think that making an example of him would be better..If he don't want to show up and practice/play when it becomes mandatory then he likely won't get paid neither which serves him right! Hope you saved the $20. you stole from the lady at Applebees! I wouldn't give that jerk an inch..and I don't know how long remains on his contract, but I hope it's multiple years and you know he's going to come back and try to sweet talk us like he did when he first came here about being a Momma's boy and all that hoopla! Lynch seems like an arrogant punk in my opinion and as far as I'm concerned after we teach him a lesson we should send him and his gold tooth packing to some other place that's cold like Green Bay! <_<

You all are funny. Taking Lynch way too personally. I thought so many of you wanted to get rid of the guy. Now when he doesn't show up you want to be upset. Which is it? Get rid of him or you want him? We shall see what happens when camp is mandatory. I bet he shows up. Even if he doesn't it's not like he needs the money. He's already a millionaire.

If he wasn't such a scumbag it would be sad to watch the POS throw millions of $$ down the drain.

If he comes to OTAs and busts ass to learn the system and revamps his image, he could become the #1 guy this year or at least draw interest from other teams and maybe even get a better contract at the end of the year. As is, he'll likely be signing a garbage contract when his time in Buffalo is up, just to prove himself again to get one more halfway decent payday before his shelf-life expires.

I hope when his career is over he has the mental capacity to comprehend the errors of his ways and realize what he threw away by being a B word.

EXACTLY!!! He is such an idiot!!!