TSW Wall of Fame

R. Rich

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i am forgetting someone, but: JSP, Lori, BADOL, Dean, Jay Rosen, Mark, 89, Jack, Bob Lamb, R Rich, AiO Bill from NYC...people who were the heart and soul of this place before it went "global (or, if you prefer, "postal" ).

also stevestojan (who can forget smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com?), BF in Indiana, NJsue for making me laugh hard enough to pull an oblique.

and Ice, because he's a kilted warrior and an assclown all at once

I nominate NeverGiveUp. Just for always being right.

Like Bobblehead said, NeverGiveUp! He is more accurate than Nostradamus :rolleyes:

That is my two cents worth. Anybody like to give me any change back?

i know i am forgetting someone, but: JSP, Lori, BADOL, Dean, Jay Rosen, Mark, 89, Jack, Bob Lamb, R Rich, AiO Bill from NYC...people who were the heart and soul of this place before it went "global (or, if you prefer, "postal" ).

:rolleyes: Now I know how Rodney Dangerfield felt. :P

Pyrite Gal.

Who was he/she anyways?

I'd second this. Someone else mentioned "fake fat sammy" which is of course a mis-remembered "Fake Fat Sunny", who was the same person. He was Barry Brady before that. Anyone know if he still posts? If so, his style has changed and I haven't figured out the new handle yet.

The others mentioned (most of them) also deserve credit of course. I have no doubt the very first person on the TBD / TSW Wall of Fame should be Scott however.