Your drink of choice

Damn it! I wanted to say most of this board seems to be drinking the cool aid but someone beat me to it- I like Bacardi 151, lemon aid and frozen raspberries made into a slushy- 151 is great to have around it does the job fast and you can use it as a fire bomb if needs be.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it! I wanted to say most of this board seems to be drinking the cool aid but someone beat me to it- I like Bacardi 151, lemon aid and frozen raspberries made into a slushy- 151 is great to have around it does the job fast and you can use it as a fire bomb if needs be.

So, let me get this straight. You're bragging because you like drinks that come with umbrella's?

:thumbdown:

Just yankin' your chain.

Back to the original topic, there is really only one answer to the question. I saw this in a supermarket a few years ago, figured I HAD to buy it even though it would suck, but sho nuff, it was awesome. Sure, everyone has their own taste, but I'm not kidding, these were very good when I thought they would be rancid.

Your drink of choice for The Bills

Great thread guys, very fun read. It's been over 90 the last couple days in Colorado and one of my favorite summer beers is Wailua Wheat from the Kona Brewing Co.

I've been drinking alot of tequila lately too, Patron on the rocks with lime.

For Bills games though, give me a nice Blue in a can.

So, let me get this straight. You're bragging because you like drinks that come with umbrella's?

:thumbdown:

Just yankin' your chain.

man I wish I had a little wooden Umbrella I love those things- have you ever seen the "Kids in the Hall" sketch "Girl Drink Drunk" they have an intervention and the guy denies he's a "Girl drink drunk" then they open his closet and out tumbles thousands of tiny umbrellas.

Great thread guys, very fun read. It's been over 90 the last couple days in Colorado and one of my favorite summer beers is Wailua Wheat from the Kona Brewing Co.

I've been drinking alot of tequila lately too, Patron on the rocks with lime.

For Bills games though, give me a nice Blue in a can.

Tequilla?.........Lendale????? ----Is that you???

I usually have a drink in my hand when I post. Formerly wingt98. *changes without notice*. I'm sure a good number of you have a drink as well. So yes this is kinda off topic.

Just wondering what is all your (hard core Bills Fans) drinky of choice as you contribute to this board? (if u are not a drinker then u can state your non-alcoholic drink of choice) but it's not as much fun.

Just out of curiosity what's my Bills brethren (and as one person said before "Sisteren") drinks of choice as we follow our Bills??

Go Bills!!!

A 4 to 6 oz. glass of Manischewitz wine and sunflower seeds! or water...not so exciting, "but it is what it is." But, when the

Bills finally win the Lombardi Trophy, it'll be a big bottle of Champagne!!!! Let's go Bills !! :thumbdown:

I always love a Pinot Noir and my current fav is the Rodney Strong. About $20 a bottle. Like I said I don't know wine near as well as I know beer so I don't know if this is considered a decent wine or not.

There's something nominally creepy about focusing on booze this early on a Sunday morning...but...kudos to you and your wife on the Rodney Strong Pinot. Good choice, and good price point. Might try to find a bottle of that this week.

Lately I am enjoying an unfiltered wheat brew with a slice of citrus fruit. As my friend from Germany tells me; Heffeweissen is what Bavarian haus fraus drink.

PTR

Heffeweissen is CRAZY GOOD. Prior to my relocation to south florida, I used to go to Ulrichs 1 or 2 times a month for a Heffe drought and potatoe pancake.

I def recommend this.

man I wish I had a little wooden Umbrella I love those things- have you ever seen the "Kids in the Hall" sketch "Girl Drink Drunk" they have an intervention and the guy denies he's a "Girl drink drunk" then they open his closet and out tumbles thousands of tiny umbrellas.

One of my favorite KITH sketches. The blenders and the umbrellas. Classic!

EDIT: Look what I found:

Heffeweissen is CRAZY GOOD. Prior to my relocation to south florida, I used to go to Ulrichs 1 or 2 times a month for a Heffe drought and potatoe pancake.

I def recommend this.

I was stationed in Germany for 3 yrs and probably gained 20 lbs drinking the German beer. The heffeweizen in unreal. The best stuff actually has wheet sediment you have swirl around when pouring. There was Heffe-weizen, Crystal-weizen (lighter), Dunkel-wiezen (heavey), and Dobble Dunkel-weizen (really heavey).

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer

A nice apricot hefeweizen made by a brew pub up in the Sierra Nevada foothills…The Snowshoe in Arnold, CA. When we go up there we bring a few jugs and they fill em up.

jugs!

Just hanging out - Sam Adam's Seasonal (favs are Oktoberfest and Summer Ale)

Tailgating - Coors Light. The vented wide mouth makes playing beerball (the game not the poster) easier. High Life Light comes in second.