Woman fired from CitiBank for "being too hot"

I like the pics that show her 36s better.

btw...is this her Playboy audition photo shoot?

Is there really any question she will be posing nude for one of the mags, soon? She wins even if she loses the suit. In this culture, she'll probably get her own show.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there really any question she will be posing nude for one of the mags, soon? She wins even if she loses the suit. In this culture, she'll probably get her own show.

She belongs on the list of the 100 greatest characters in the last 20 years.

I hope not. I'd like to see her naked. <_<

Not Authorized

You don't have permission to access /too-hot-for-citibank.4877410.87.jpg on this server.

Refresh the page...

Still not authorized

copy and paste the link, or just click on the link and drag it into your address bar, for it to work.

Citibank HR must be a mess because if this story is true they really fell down on the job. Like anything I am sure there is "another side" but her story is pretty interesting. Chances are if there is any truth they cut her a settlement. I also wonder about her lawyer as he is publicity chasing - trying to drum up business no doubt. He is likely to cost her settlement money because he seems like an idiot.

the end of that article mentions another case with Dorly Hazan-Amir. that's even more interesting...

http://www.businessinsider.com/dorly-hazan...itigroup-2010-4

Spot on . . . Every office has attractive women who dress well, smell nice, wear heels, show cleavage, yada, yada, yada . . .

I haven't found one in my office yet. :)

If I had to guess, she wasn't fired because she was 'just SOOOO hot.' Yeah, she's attractive, but then again, I've seen better in this rural town of 4,000 I live in on more than a few occasions. Nah, I'd guess that her 'look at me, look at me!' attitude made her impossible to work with.

It was on the news last night. The highlight of the segment was her lawyer's contention of her "wrongful termination." The guy had to fight to keep a straight face as he was describing the horrific workplace environment where she was told not to wear skintight miniskirts in a client-facing bank office.

Yeah. All the same, I wouldn't mind being a tad too into her.

As long as I didn't have to listen to her. At all. Ever.

I don't think she'd give you that option. She's suing a company for firing her for being too hot and then she proceeds to take pictures for a photo shoot?

I dated a girl who could put this girl to shame but the rule of thumb, the better they look, the more crap that comes out of their mouth.

Is there really any question she will be posing nude for one of the mags, soon?

There is a group of guys at a branch of citibank in ny who are planning their illness now for the day that mag hits the news stand.