The Latest from Eric Wood

Really thinking about getting a Wood jersey. Either him or the Byrdman. After all this injury stuff though, I am leaning towards Wood.

I have no problem saying, I love Eric Wood!

You have a serious man crush dude. Get some help!!! ;)

You must be seeing something I don't. He's a good guy. It's a nice interview. That's where it ends.

If our O-line had 2 more Eric Woods on it (Another one to play C and another one to play RT) it would be very nasty. All in all Wood has heart and talent to be at least a good player in the NFL. I think that fans (Myself included) see players like Eric Wood as a guy who truly gets how rare an opportunity it is to play in the NFL. Wood is a guy who doesn't take his talents for granted and knows that work ethic is what separates the OK from the good.

I love what Wood brings to the team he works hard and approaches the game the right way. A lot of guys we drafted in April also are the same way lets hope it rubs off on a guy like Lynch or even Trent.

You gotta love Eric Wood. The kid is going to be a stud and perennial pro-bowler I feel. If he was playing with confidence in the middle part of his rookie year, I think that says alot about his potential.

First he needs to walk again before being a Pro-Bowler. I wouldn't hold my breath on him being back before week 8.

If our O-line had 2 more Eric Woods on it (Another one to play C and another one to play RT) it would be very nasty. All in all Wood has heart and talent to be at least a good player in the NFL. I think that fans (Myself included) see players like Eric Wood as a guy who truly gets how rare an opportunity it is to play in the NFL. Wood is a guy who doesn't take his talents for granted and knows that work ethic is what separates the OK from the good.

I love what Wood brings to the team he works hard and approaches the game the right way. A lot of guys we drafted in April also are the same way lets hope it rubs off on a guy like Lynch or even Trent.

That's all fine, but I'd guess that probably 70% of the players in the league also have the heart and talent and get how rare an opportunity it is and yadda yadda yadda. He's a good guy, but there are a lot of them on this team and in the league generally. A bunch of jerks too, but that shouldn't mean we need to lionize a guy for having a sense of perspective.

But whatever. You go, folks.

First he needs to walk again before being a Pro-Bowler. I wouldn't hold my breath on him being back before week 8.

Did you watch the video and listen to what Wood had to say? Unless there is an unexpected development he is back for TC and game one. Great kid, I hope his recovery is complete and that he has no further issues with the leg in his career.