How many Bill's wins do you see in the first 8 weeks ??

I am concerned, I am trying to stay positive regarding the Bill's upcoming season, but unless I'm kidding myself I see two

good chances for victory and the first half of the season and maybe they'll steal one somewhere in the mix.

I think the Bills have a good chance of beating Jacksonville and also Kansas City in the first half of the season. I wouldn't call either game a lock, but staying optimistic, and remaining true to realism I think the Bills will start out somewhere between

1-7 and 3-5 in the first half of the season. I am going to look more at the second half of the season, and take into consideration that the Bill's rookies, and new acquisitions, coaches, and having the team to begin to gel and understand

the playbook much better in the second half of the season will begin to reflect on the total wins for the year. At first glance

I am thinking that the Bill's could go 4-4 in the second half of the season and be on the upswing! I think if you evaluate

fairly...it will fall somewhere between 4-12 and 7-9. I am going to go with 5-11 as I have all off-season with an eye on the injury report. If the majority of the 10 or so guys that are still recovering from injuries/surgeries etc. return to participate

fully in practices I may bump my prediction up slightly.

Go Bills :thumbsup: Anyways, What do you think?? How many wins first half season??? Who?? Why?? and what about

the second half season?? and Total for the year??

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am concerned, I am trying to stay positive regarding the Bill's upcoming season, but unless I'm kidding myself I see two

good chances for victory and the first half of the season and maybe they'll steal one somewhere in the mix.

I think the Bills have a good chance of beating Jacksonville and also Kansas City in the first half of the season. I wouldn't call either game a lock, but staying optimistic, and remaining true to realism I think the Bills will start out somewhere between

1-7 and 3-5 in the first half of the season. I am going to look more at the second half of the season, and take into consideration that the Bill's rookies, and new acquisitions, coaches, and having the team to begin to gel and understand

the playbook much better in the second half of the season will begin to reflect on the total wins for the year. At first glance

I am thinking that the Bill's could go 4-4 in the second half of the season and be on the upswing! I think if you evaluate

fairly...it will fall somewhere between 4-12 and 7-9. I am going to go with 5-11 as I have all off-season with an eye on the injury report. If the majority of the 10 or so guys that are still recovering from injuries/surgeries etc. return to participate

Go Bills :thumbsup: Anyways, What do you think?? How many wins first half season??? Who?? Why?? and what about

Of course, it is silly to predict this kind of thing now...but, here goes...and this is my honest, best case scenario for the Bills upcoming season...we don't even know who will be on the opening day roster, or the starting line-up...but on pure emotion:

Bills go 4-4 first half of the season (wins week 1 at home against Miami, Jacksonville, road win against KC, and finally, a win in Toronto, against the Bears)

Second half of the season doesn't look so good...I think 3-5, with wins at home, against Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland. The last month of the season will be miserable. Part of me wants to believe that the new coach breaks the Patriots curse, but, I dunno...I gotta see more...

Of course, it is silly to predict this kind of thing now...but, here goes...and this is my honest, best case scenario for the Bills upcoming season...we don't even know who will be on the opening day roster, or the starting line-up...but on pure emotion:

Bills go 4-4 first half of the season (wins week 1 at home against Miami, Jacksonville, road win against KC, and finally, a win in Toronto, against the Bears)

Second half of the season doesn't look so good...I think 3-5, with wins at home, against Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland. The last month of the season will be miserable. Part of me wants to believe that the new coach breaks the Patriots curse, but, I dunno...I gotta see more...

Somehow you believe that we are going to go 1-5 against the division. I think the team was not that far from beating its AFC East opponents and actually went 3-3 last year. There last 3 years has been:

4-2, 0-6, 2-4

I see us doing the same again this year and pulling out a 3-3 with possibly beating the Patriots for the 1st time in years.

Somehow you believe that we are going to go 1-5 against the division. I think the team was not that far from beating its AFC East opponents and actually went 3-3 last year. There last 3 years has been:

4-2, 0-6, 2-4

I see us doing the same again this year and pulling out a 3-3 with possibly beating the Patriots for the 1st time in years.

I dont see us being better agaisnt our division this year. I dont see us winning any games really. The Jets are loaded, the Pats are always going to beat us, and the Fish have injured guys returning and Henne improving. I dont see Sanchez throwing 5 picks like last year either.

Not to meantion we play all three of the the first 4 weeks of the season. Thats not going to help a bunch of 1st and 2nd year players learn a brand new O and a brand new D. We have more of a chance later on but still, I dont have much hope.

Cant wait till that Lions game tho!!!!!

I agree . The funny thing is through 12 games they should remain competative 6-6 maybe dare i say 7-5 . Wins might be scares after that . Cleveland you would hope, but I don't see good things with the other 4

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I predict 5-3 in the first 8 games and finish 11-5 for the year and a wild card berth. The Jets will win the AFC East. Go Bills!!

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I predict 5-3 in the first 8 games and finish 11-5 for the year and a wild card berth. The Jets will win the AFC East. Go Bills!!

I love the optimism, but this is far from realistic.

The Bills will end up at 1-7 with KC as the only real chance for a victory.

On the back 8 games the Bills will be lucky with 2 victories, ending up at 2-6, Detroit and Cleveland should be the victories, but Cleveland will be up in the air.

Cleveland defeated Buffalo last time out, there is not enough significant movement with this team specifically concerning QB to dictate they can defeat Cleveland this time around.

Total season record will end up at a minimum of 3-13 with an outside chance at 5-11.

The Pittsburgh win would be a nice victory as I can't even remember when we beat them last? Maybe with the Rothlesberg

stuff going on, and Doug Whaley moving on among other things they will be more beatable.

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

Great optimism and I hope your prediction come through.

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF L

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA L

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I'm going with 9-7 and 3-3 in the division (which is what the Bills should have been last year if it wasn't for McFumble).

I love the optimism, but this is far from realistic.

The Bills will end up at 1-7 with KC as the only real chance for a victory.

On the back 8 games the Bills will be lucky with 2 victories, ending up at 2-6, Detroit and Cleveland should be the victories, but Cleveland will be up in the air.

Cleveland defeated Buffalo last time out, there is not enough significant movement with this team specifically concerning QB to dictate they can defeat Cleveland this time around.

Total season record will end up at a minimum of 3-13 with an outside chance at 5-11.

The Bills beat the scary Jets and the Dolphins last year, and should have won the season opener if it wasn't for someone not taking a knee. So you're saying "realisticly" the Bills are gonna go 0-6 in the division this year?

3-13 and I LOVE MY BILLS! But this year is total rebuilding mode. Hope we get franchise QB in next years draft and go 8-8 in 2011. 11-5 and playoffs in 2012. 13-3 and AFC title game in 2013. 14-2 Superbowl win in NY/NJ in 2014. BET on it!

4-2, 0-6, 2-4

Hope your right about the Patriots, but I have my reservations. The Patriots, at least to this point have outcoached us, not to mention they have a better talent pool, including QB & WR and the line positions as well. We may have surpassed them in CB's I don't know...I would love a victory or of course two against them, but Belicheck wins them a lot of close games typically. I think the Jets have really stocked the cupboards and I'd be surprised if we beat them this year. I think, and I hope I'm wrong we are probably looking at 1-6 in the division with the best case scenario being 2-6. I hope your right, and I'm wrong, but I can't see a even split in the division just quite yet while the entire roster has to gel, really get to know the playbook like the back of their hand, and get several injured players back to the roster, find a consistent (consistently good) QB and WR's as well.....Hope your right! :thumbsup:

3-13 and I LOVE MY BILLS! But this year is total rebuilding mode. Hope we get franchise QB in next years draft and go 8-8 in 2011. 11-5 and playoffs in 2012. 13-3 and AFC title game in 2013. 14-2 Superbowl win in NY/NJ in 2014. BET on it!

I love the outlook from 2012 thru 2014 :thumbsup::w00t:

I don't get the death sentence of going to green bay they are 10-6 at home the last 2 years including 4 freebies against the Lions. Which makes them 6-6 -

I see us going 5-3 in the first half maybe 6-2 then dropping to 3-5 in the second half leaving us at 8-8 possible 9-7.

Probably losing to Cleveland again ruining a outside playoff chance