How many Bill's wins do you see in the first 8 weeks ??

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB W

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF L

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL W

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF L

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF L

BUF @ NYJ L

This is a different team, with a different coach who appears ready, willing and able to do just what he was hired for. He brought in new strength and conditioning coaches, realigned the defense and although we have QB issue, this not the same team. We'll still lose to the cheatriots, but I think we are going kick ass for the first time in years.

GO BILLS!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....I was wondering who this Bill person was myself...pretty bad how our education system ignores teaching simple stuff like this these days. Teachers when I was in school would fail a person for making the grammatical errors in some of the posts

What limp-wristed nancy-boy school did YOU attend?

Where I come from, we'd have been lined up against the wall and shot for some of the #*%$ that passes for grammar on this board.

Great optimism and I hope your prediction come through.

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF L

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA L

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I'm going with 9-7 and 3-3 in the division (which is what the Bills should have been last year if it wasn't for McFumble).

optimistic but I think it would be our best case scenario and certainly not impossible, with some really big ifs including the offensive line showing something early and the 3-4 developing quickly. Not an impossible situation and I would be expecting this from the coaching staff, given the very conservative personnel approach they have taken generally. The one big exception is the Spiller pick and if that pans out as we hope I think 9 wins would be much much more realistic.

MIA @ BUF L

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF L

JAC @ BUF W

BYE

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN L

PIT @ BUF L

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA L

NE @ BUF L

BUF @ NYJ L

2-5 in the first 8 weeks.

3-5 in the first 8 games.

5-11 final record.

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB W

BUF @ NE W

NYJ @ BUF L

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN L

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF L

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF L

BUF @ NYJ W

predicting the unpredictable is fun! see you in the playoffs!

I believe several things need to occur in order for the Bills to have a winning record this season.

1.) The offensive line needs to solidify itself, eliminate drive-killing false start penalties altogether, open up holes and protect the QB. Wood bouncing back and someone taking the LT position are essential.

2.) CJ Spiller adding that explosiveness and unpredictability we need. Busting a few big ones when he looks bottled up ala Chris Johnson would be fantastic.

3.) The return of Roscoe. Not only bringing a couple back in the return game, but also establishing himself as a solid slot/ 3rd down guy.

4.) Nelson to bring versatility and dependability in the passing game back to the TE position.

5.) Hardy or somebody on the roster (Easley, Johnson) taking over and truly becoming a #2 receiving threat opposite Lee.

6.) Defensively, I think the 2 biggest things are the starters staying healthy and becoming much stingier in the run game.

With an improved strength program I see health and conditioning not being a problem anymore. If the above take place, and the offensive line is improved and we can pound it out for 1st downs with a very capable backfield, I can see 9-7 by years end.

But, that is a VERY optimistic 9-7- depending on the above and more to gel.

GO BILLS!

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB W

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN L

PIT @ BUF W