The lockout is coming, The lockout is coming!

major

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some interesting stuff in the article but the report of a potential lockout is old news. DeMaurice Smith said that on a scale of 1-10 the chances of a lockout are a 14. Whether this turns into a lockout or a strike is the only question I think.

I'm not sure that if the league declares a lockout if the players would still have to be paid.

I'm actually looking forward to a lockout. The league needs a reality check and it's going to be fun watching all parties involved squirm like hell.

I agree.

Then some holier then thou NFL fans can stop waxing poetic about how the NFL is so above and beyond anything else and realize they are just like the other major sports.

I agree.

Then some holier then thou NFL fans can stop waxing poetic about how the NFL is so above and beyond anything else and realize they are just like the other major sports.

Ratings prove the NFL is above and beyond all the other sports.

There's some interesting stuff in the article but the report of a potential lockout is old news. DeMaurice Smith said that on a scale of 1-10 the chances of a lockout are a 14. Whether this turns into a lockout or a strike is the only question I think.

I'm not sure that if the league declares a lockout if the players would still have to be paid.

Lockout=no pay for the players.

I'm actually looking forward to a lockout. The league needs a reality check and it's going to be fun watching all parties involved squirm like hell.

I love it. I hope the NFL announces it just as soon as the superbowl for the 2010 season is over. Bring in replacments, hold the draft like normal and lets move on. In a couple years the players will beg to get a deal done.

I love it. I hope the NFL announces it just as soon as the superbowl for the 2010 season is over. Bring in replacments, hold the draft like normal and lets move on. In a couple years the players will beg to get a deal done.

I agree +1.

I hate to say it, but good post ICE

No draft without a CBA--unless the owners want to go to jail for violating the antitrust laws in such a flagrant way.

F replacements... let the league have nothing for a year... for both sides.

F replacements... let the league have nothing for a year... for both sides.

Awww c'mon. Aren't you looking forward to a Super Bowl matchup between JP Losman and Jamarcus Russell?

With the 1st pick in the Replacement Draft, the Buffalo Bills select QB Shane Falco :)