I hope Chan has 'em practicing outside today

It's not one of those tiny dogs that the gay folk seem to like to get, is it? NOT that anything's wrong with that. It seems like a mans dog, like say a shepard or lab, would'nt blow around so much. j/k of course!

A man with a chihuahua isn't compensating for some other "shortfall". :thumbsup:

PTR

Might as well get C.J. Spiller, our new Sun Belt Conference QB, and the rest of the rookies acclimated to winter in Orchard Park...

Yep, it's sure gonna be an eye-opener for the southern guys. Maybe they'll demand more hardship pay during contract negotiations...

It's not one of those tiny dogs that the gay folk seem to like to get, is it? NOT that anything's wrong with that. It seems like a mans dog, like say a shepard or lab, would'nt blow around so much. j/k of course!

A boston terrier- pug mix aka a chick magnet. :thumbsup:

I have a Bull Terrier (Target & Spuds McKenzie) also a chick magnet and one that is often asked "Hey, why the long face?"

They're pretty steady in the wind.

I love my dog but he gets soft in crappy weather. He needs to man up.

I have a Bull Terrier (Target & Spuds McKenzie) also a chick magnet and one that is often asked "Hey, why the long face?"

They're pretty steady in the wind.

English Bull Terrier. My friend had one when we were growing up. Great dog. Very different dog than the American Bulldogs, Pit Bulls, Staffordshire's, etc.

They've actually miniaturized the English Bull Terrier…not sure how I feel about that.