NFL Execs expect Gathier trade

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible! We all know you don't spend tons of money and picks on pricey veterans! You build through the draft---and we now have Wang!

Check out the BODOG odds of J. Russell's next spot: Bills #2 most likely at 7:2.

Yikes! The betting public hates us.

Excellent.

Its all falling into place.

*laughs maniacally*

I will say this though, I doubt anything happens for a few months. Ravens have no incentive to move him immediately. They'll wait until a team loses a LT in training camp and use it to drive up their price.

Excellent.

*laughs maniacally*

I will say this though, I doubt anything happens for a few months. Ravens have no incentive to move him immediately. They'll wait until a team loses a LT in training camp and use it to drive up their price.

Dead on.

Excellent.

*laughs maniacally*

Or they will move him quickly now that the draft is over so they can get soemthing for him, instead of him walking for nothing next year.

I'm a little concerned that BAL decided to move him over to RT for early workouts. If they don't like his attitude, they wouldn't make such a blatant move and expect another team to fork over a 2nd rounder. They'd leave him at LOT.

Also, he's going to demand a large contract extension, as he'll be heading into the 4th and final year of his rookie contract. I can see him getting 7+M per over 4 or more seasons.