Buffalo Bills Wall of Shame (Toronto, ON)

I have a can't miss idea for the Buffalo Bills. The Ralph has the Wall of Fame. One of the loudest staduims (at one time) and hardest places to play in the NFL has the fans (12th man) on the wall. So, why not put up another wall in the Bills' future, ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....alternate home in the Rogers Centre. I'm talking about the Wall of Shame.

In a building where we've never won a game, where there is no cold weather to our advantage, nor crowd noise to help us, virtually no offense every single time we play there. What a perfect place to do this! Here is my list of inductees:

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

9. The Elvis guy in section 8 (oh, sorry, he is a "Section 8", and a tool)

10. The drunk who urinates in the sink at the Ralph.

11. The nob who fist fights with his wife at the Ralph.

12. The guy who changed our uniforms after the 2001 season.

13. The cab driver that tell Chris Berman who the Bills will be drafting ever single year.

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

16. Mr. Big town (bleep)-rider, Colin Cowherd

17. Leon Lett (had he not fumbled in SB XXVII, we would've given up the most points in SB history!)

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

Feel free to add to the inaugural "Wall of Shame"!...

Thurman Thomas's Helmet

Tom Cousineau

Al Cowlings

Dockery

Tom Ruud

Stew Barber

Harvey Johnson

Jon Rauch

Hank Bullough

Kay Stephenson

Jim Ringo

Perry Tuttle

Good list except for Stew Barber who was a very good LT on the Bills Championship Teams and Jim Ringo who was a starting center for the Packers Glory Team and a great OL coach for Buffalo.

You still need to add Billy Joe Hobert and Mike Williams. What about Bucky Brooks?

Good list except for Stew Barber who was a very good LT on the Bills Championship Teams and Jim Ringo who was a starting center for the Packers Glory Team and a great OL coach for Buffalo.

You still need to add Billy Joe Hobert and Mike Williams. What about Bucky Brooks?

Great catch...didn't even notice Stew on that list...guess I missed it because it'd show some serious ignorance to include him on a list like that...a Silver Anniversary team member belongs as far from that list as possible

Stew Barber's performance on the field couldn't come close to make up for what he later did as GM. :thumbsup:

Very similar to how Marv pissed his legacy away, except Marv as HC > Stew as LT.

What's your problem with Elvis? That guy's been a staple at Bills games for me since I went when I was a little kid in the late 80's.

C'mon. Anyone who dresses up as Elvis for a football game isn't exactly the kind of guy you want at every football game.

anyone who says Norwood is not a Bills fan...every real Bills fan knows that 47 yards on wet grass was out of his normal range and the biggest reason we lost that game was poor tackling

No question about it.

Pull Norwood off of the list, and add the 6 Buffalo Bills that had a hand on Mark Ingram and missed the tackle, that was the play of the game.

You do know Reed ranked among the best in catch percentage for several years, right?

That might be true, or it might not be, is their a link or something. i thought he was a huge disappointment his career and the fact that he has received little to no attention as a free agent shows what the rest of league thinks of him.

That might be true, or it might not be, is their a link or something. i thought he was a huge disappointment his career and the fact that he has received little to no attention as a free agent shows what the rest of league thinks of him.

I won't do all your research for you, but you can check this out:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...atch-percentage

Also, you can crunch some of the numbers here to see the yearly percentages:

http://www.advancednflstats.com/

According to that site, Reed ranked #2 in the NFL in catch percentage at 72.3% and has regularly been over, or near 60%.

Now, these stats don't tell the whole story, and it would be interesting to see the real criteria for what constitutes a missed opportunity. And, to answer your question, the value of a WR in the NFL is more complicated than looking at their catching ability. Reed is a small WR with below average speed. He also runs great routes and is a punishing blocker.

But, let's get back to the point. Calling a guy who catches the ball as well as Reed "drops" simply doesn't make sense.