Buffalo Bills Wall of Shame (Toronto, ON)

I have a can't miss idea for the Buffalo Bills. The Ralph has the Wall of Fame. One of the loudest staduims (at one time) and hardest places to play in the NFL has the fans (12th man) on the wall. So, why not put up another wall in the Bills' future, ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....alternate home in the Rogers Centre. I'm talking about the Wall of Shame.

In a building where we've never won a game, where there is no cold weather to our advantage, nor crowd noise to help us, virtually no offense every single time we play there. What a perfect place to do this! Here is my list of inductees:

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

9. The Elvis guy in section 8 (oh, sorry, he is a "Section 8", and a tool)

10. The drunk who urinates in the sink at the Ralph.

11. The nob who fist fights with his wife at the Ralph.

12. The guy who changed our uniforms after the 2001 season.

13. The cab driver that tell Chris Berman who the Bills will be drafting ever single year.

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

16. Mr. Big town (bleep)-rider, Colin Cowherd

17. Leon Lett (had he not fumbled in SB XXVII, we would've given up the most points in SB history!)

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

Feel free to add to the inaugural "Wall of Shame"!...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a can't miss idea for the Buffalo Bills. The Ralph has the Wall of Fame. One of the loudest staduims (at one time) and hardest places to play in the NFL has the fans (12th man) on the wall. So, why not put up another wall in the Bills' future, ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....alternate home in the Rogers Centre. I'm talking about the Wall of Shame.

In a building where we've never won a game, where there is no cold weather to our advantage, nor crowd noise to help us, virtually no offense every single time we play there. What a perfect place to do this! Here is my list of inductees:

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

13. The cab driver that tell Chris Berman who the Bills will be drafting ever single year.

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

17. Leon Lett (had he not fumbled in SB XXVII, we would've given up the most points in SB history!)

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

21. TO4Prez2012

22. Billsfan=Pain

21. TO4Prez2012 Dollarcoin

22. Billsfan=Pain

23. Count Dorkula (wow, that was hard)

Hey Dorkula, do you have any reason why you wrote that or are you just another tool an this board?

My bad TO I was thinking dollarcoin and Billsfan=pain, but it was your post so your name was the first that poped into my head. :)

Can i stay on this wall though, it will be the first time i get recognized for anything really...

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

Isnt he already on the list? I thought it was Brandon and or Donahoe

You forgot Ralph, he is #1

Jauron & Levy above Donahoe, you've got that right.

I would remove OJ since he is innocent, and add both Bledsoes (Drew above Terry).

And if you add Terry Bledsoe, you have to also include Stew Barber.

My first nominee will be the guy who spray painted Mclovins lawn after that Pats loss. Eric Flowers deserves a mention.

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

The Punt Catcher.

But not Losman. Hobert goes up b/c he admitted not studying the playbook. But Losman always tried hard. He just didn't have enough brainpower.

After Losman lost the job to Edwards, didn't he admit to not studying the playbook as much as he should've too? IIRC...

Scott Norwood did NOTHING to shame the Bills! :)

He missed the "Wide Right" FG, which was a single play. The entire team blew the game that night. Watch it!

He gave the Bills the Bills 7 great seasons, scored 670 points and made a number of clutch and game winning FGs.

He was a class guy who represented the city and the team admirably and with dignity, especially after the Super Bowl loss.

He still ranks as one of the Bills leading all time scorers and is in the top 100 all-time for FG made in the NFL.

I wish the Bills had more players with his ability at their position, heart and class!

It's bad enough the national media brands him that way. You would think that intelligent Bills followers would know better.

Scott Norwood did NOTHING to shame the Bills! :)

He missed the "Wide Right" FG, which was a single play. The entire team blew the game that night. Watch it!

He gave the Bills the Bills 7 great seasons, scored 670 points and made a number of clutch and game winning FGs.

He was a class guy who represented the city and the team admirably and with dignity, especially after the Super Bowl loss.

He still ranks as one of the Bills leading all time scorers and is in the top 100 all-time for FG made in the NFL.

I wish the Bills had more players with his ability at their position, heart and class!

It's bad enough the national media brands him that way. You would think that intelligent Bills followers would know better.

+1

Thanks for addressing some long-held ignorance on this BB. Scott Norwood made a TON of clutch FGs in big games.

GO BILLS!!!