Buffalo Bills Wall of Shame (Toronto, ON)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#21.. donald wilson!, the worst football player i witnessed in my fifty years of following bills football. lonnie johnson is the first runner up. finally, one cannot leave out booth lusteg!, the kicker who missed a last second gimme(to win ) back in the sixties, who was later attacked that night by a few fans upset at his miss!

I have a can't miss idea for the Buffalo Bills. The Ralph has the Wall of Fame. One of the loudest staduims (at one time) and hardest places to play in the NFL has the fans (12th man) on the wall. So, why not put up another wall in the Bills' future, ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....alternate home in the Rogers Centre. I'm talking about the Wall of Shame.

In a building where we've never won a game, where there is no cold weather to our advantage, nor crowd noise to help us, virtually no offense every single time we play there. What a perfect place to do this! Here is my list of inductees:

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

9. The Elvis guy in section 8 (oh, sorry, he is a "Section 8", and a tool)

10. The drunk who urinates in the sink at the Ralph.

11. The nob who fist fights with his wife at the Ralph.

12. The guy who changed our uniforms after the 2001 season.

13. The cab driver that tell Chris Berman who the Bills will be drafting ever single year.

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

16. Mr. Big town (bleep)-rider, Colin Cowherd

17. Leon Lett (had he not fumbled in SB XXVII, we would've given up the most points in SB history!)

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

Feel free to add to the inaugural "Wall of Shame"!...

Losman and Edwards? How about Mathison or Gary Marangi?

And Shanahan was never even with the team...how can you honor someone who was never even part of your franchise? You may as well add Bill Walsh and Jim Thorpe as well.

I have a can't miss idea for the Buffalo Bills. The Ralph has the Wall of Fame. One of the loudest staduims (at one time) and hardest places to play in the NFL has the fans (12th man) on the wall. So, why not put up another wall in the Bills' future, ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....alternate home in the Rogers Centre. I'm talking about the Wall of Shame.

In a building where we've never won a game, where there is no cold weather to our advantage, nor crowd noise to help us, virtually no offense every single time we play there. What a perfect place to do this! Here is my list of inductees:

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

13. The cab driver that tell Chris Berman who the Bills will be drafting ever single year.

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

17. Leon Lett (had he not fumbled in SB XXVII, we would've given up the most points in SB history!)

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

What will it be called? "Ralphy Row"

How about adding:

Ralph Wilson

Greg Williams

Jason Peters

Travis "The Baby Maker" Henry

I have to say that the premise of this thread is just stupid and illustrates the stupidity of the OP and many others here. That said, I will go out of my to say that JP tried his ass and didn't pan out. Same can be said for Trent, who is a concussion or two away from being a complete vegetable.

I still have never understood why people were so hard on Lonnie. Sure he screwed up a big play vs. Green Bay, but then again he was a tight end in an era of generally lousy tight ends.

Travis Henry is not a model citizen but he really gave his all to the franchise, just to get shown the door by the Donahoe regime.

That and Norwood was a pro bowl kicker for the Bills in an era where kickers were not anywhere near as automatic as they are now.

1. J.P. Losman - wrong

2. Trent Edwards - wrong

3. Dick Jauron - fair enough

4. Billy Jo Hobert - definately

5. Russ Brandon - wrong

6. Marv Levy (the GM) - bad decision

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM) - he kind of got screwed

8. Orenthal (The Killer) - he may have done it, but based on football alone he does not belong there

9. The Elvis guy in section 8 (oh, sorry, he is a "Section 8", and a tool) YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG!!!

10. The drunk who urinates in the sink at the Ralph. this ads to the fun of the place. I was 9 years old when I first dunit

11. The nob who fist fights with his wife at the Ralph. always definately

12. The guy who changed our uniforms after the 2001 season. hard to call, I am more annoyed when someone wears a jersey from a team that is not playing

13. The cab driver that tell Chris Berman who the Bills will be drafting ever single year. where has he been the last few years?

14. Chris Mortensen - he tries, but how is he buffalo related?

15. Jerry Sullivan poor guy

16. Mr. Big town (bleep)-rider, Colin Cowherd - most people generally say who? Unfortunately, I know him.

17. Leon Lett (had he not fumbled in SB XXVII, we would've given up the most points in SB history!) - get over it

18. Scott Norwood - pinning a loss on one guy entirely is hard...norwood was a scapegoat in many ways

19. Bill Cowher - for what? he didn't want to coach in buffalo, his choice

20. Mike Shannahan - he is a ahole but same thing with cowher

Add Mike Williams.

1. J.P. Losman - NO (NOT EVEN)

2. Trent Edwards - NO (BUT JURY IS OUT)

3. Dick Jauron - PERHAPS

4. Billy Jo Hobert - YES

5. Russ Brandon - NO

6. Marv Levy (the GM) - NO (NO AGAIN)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM) - YES (AND YES)

8. Orenthal (The Killer) - YES (BUT IF THE GLOVES DON'T FIT - YOU MUST ACQUIT)

9. The Elvis guy in section 8 (oh, sorry, he is a "Section 8", and a tool) - MAYBE (BUT LEANING MORE TOWARD THE YES SIDE)

10. The drunk who urinates in the sink at the Ralph. - YES (X 100)

11. The nob who fist fights with his wife at the Ralph. - YES (X 1,000)

12. The guy who changed our uniforms after the 2001 season. - MAYBE

13. The cab driver that tell Chris Berman who the Bills will be drafting ever single year. - NO (NEVER KILL THE MESSENGER OR THE SOURCE)

14. Chris Mortensen - YES (X 100 AND ALL OF HIS ESPN BILLS-HATING-BUDDIES)

15. Jerry Sullivan - YES (X 1,000,000 FOR SULLY-IN-YOUR-PANTS THAT POS)

16. Mr. Big town (bleep)-rider, Colin Cowherd - YES (X 1,000)

17. Leon Lett (had he not fumbled in SB XXVII, we would've given up the most points in SB history!) - NO (DON BEEBE'S HUSTLE HAD MORE TO DO WITH THE FUMBLE)

18. Scott Norwood - NO F'ING WAY (HE MADE SO MANY CLUTCH FG'S IT'S SICK)

19. Bill Cowher - NO (SOUR GRAPES)

20. Mike Shannahan - NO (SOUR GRAPES)

ALSO ADD:

21. ANYONE WHO THINKS MR. WILSON BELONGS THERE!

22. NEGATIVE NANCIES THAT POST HERE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)!

23. INTERNET TOUGH GUYS/BULLIES THAT POST HERE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)!

1. J.P. Losman

2. Trent Edwards

3. Dick Jauron

4. Billy Jo Hobert

5. Russ Brandon

6. Marv Levy (the GM)

7. Tom Donahoe (THE GM)

8. Orenthal (The Killer)

14. Chris Mortensen

15. Jerry Sullivan

18. Scott Norwood

19. Bill Cowher

20. Mike Shannahan

We can do this as long as we add the guy that had sex in the upper deck in the preseason game a few years ago, was caught and tried to get back for the opening game when he was banned, to the Wall of Fame at the Ralph.