Incredible photoshop

Nice!!!! The problem is, that pic reminds me of our old #21.

As a matter of fact, I just sent my Authentic McGahee jersey in-to be converted into a Spiller jersey!!!! I Hope it works out great for me. I had to sacrifice an old replica Spikes jersey and remove the name plate with a razor just so the embroidery shop guy can sew the new name behind it.

Nice!!!! The problem is, that pic reminds me of our old #21.

As a matter of fact, I just sent my Authentic McGahee jersey in-to be converted into a Spiller jersey!!!! I Hope it works out great for me. I had to sacrifice an old replica Spikes jersey and remove the name plate with a razor just so the embroidery shop guy can sew the new name behind it.

All right, time to ask again - where do you get this stuff done? I've got a number of old jerseys that I'd like to convert, but I have no idea on the who, where, or how much.

Yeeeeesss... their BOTH clown unis! :lol:

I wouldn't mind our current uni's so much if they just incorporated the solid red stripe from the shirt into the pants (in a Denver Bronco style I suppose) and maybe use the thin baby-blue line from under the shoulders into the pants as well. I'll try and photoshop my idea. The pants are what need to change! They don't even match!!!!

I think it would be cool if the Bills had a jersey thats primairly red. Like how Jags have one thats all black with a little bit of teal and white.

The Bills could have an all red jersey with some blue and white.

It might look ugly but then again it might not. It would be cool to see