C.J. had a good time Friday

goynahan

Not that I am a huge fan of twitter, but he does mention going to Church, hanging at his granfathers house for family dinner, shooting horeshoes with family and he likes the fans of Buffalo based on what he saw at the Sabres game (thank goodness they won when he was there).

He mentioned going to Church? Oh man, I hope he doesn't turn out to be some Tebow-like God-fearing Jesus freak. :thumbsup:

He mentioned going to Church? Oh man, I hope he doesn't turn out to be some Tebow-like God-fearing Jesus freak. :thumbsup:

He was speaking at church....

"Heading to the church gotta speak today then spend the rest of the day wit the family

8:12 AM Apr 18th via Twitterrific There is nothing like family so data who I'm chillin wit shooting horseshoe behind my granddaddy house

5:07 PM Apr 17th via Twitterrific "

He was speaking at church....

"Heading to the church gotta speak today then spend the rest of the day wit the family

8:12 AM Apr 18th via Twitterrific There is nothing like family so data who I'm chillin wit shooting horseshoe behind my granddaddy house

5:07 PM Apr 17th via Twitterrific "

I was just bustin' nuts, Guff. Leading up to the draft, I was surprised at how many people had a problem with Tebow's faith.

I was just bustin' nuts, Guff. Leading up to the draft, I was surprised at how many people had a problem with Tebow's faith.

Making your religion a public display is a huge no-no, according to the teachings of Jesus (ya could checkitout if ya wanna in the New Testament). But I suppose Tebow knows better.

The guy is perfectly creepy.

Making your religion a public display is a huge no-no, according to the teachings of Jesus (ya could checkitout if ya wanna in the New Testament). But I suppose Tebow knows better.

The guy is perfectly creepy.

its still a stupid reason to hate on a football player as much as people do though. everyone here bitches about the scumbags, and thugs, and arrogant douchebags that make up the majority of the league. but when a guy comes around pushing a positive, wholesome image, they get even more irate.

as much as i personally cant stand pushy religious folk, id rather hear about that than how important cars, money, girls, partying and guns are.

I shall turn the other cheek and forgive you my son......

I was just glad he wasn't yammering on about making arrangements for his entourage or any assorted hangers on. From what I have read, he seems to be a good kid, hard working, good family behind him.

its still a stupid reason to hate on a football player as much as people do though. everyone here bitches about the scumbags, and thugs, and arrogant douchebags that make up the majority of the league. but when a guy comes around pushing a positive, wholesome image, they get even more irate.

as much as i personally cant stand pushy religious folk, id rather hear about that than how important cars, money, girls, partying and guns are.

If tebow were a vocal Jew, Buddhist or Muslim, this would NOT be an issue because you'd be a bigot if you said anything about it.

But some guy from SI RIPPED Tebow about his public affirmation of faith in a highly unprofessional and nasty way.

No kidding. Hell it works for Brady with Welker, maybe it can work for the Bills with Spiller?

+1

And with defenders possibly cheating expecting a dump off to Spiller, that should help free up receivers on deeper routes. I agree with Nix's approach to add talent even if it wasn't our strongest need. Spiller makes the entire team better immediately.

I shall turn the other cheek and forgive you my son......

I was just glad he wasn't yammering on about making arrangements for his entourage or any assorted hangers on. From what I have read, he seems to be a good kid, hard working, good family behind him.

Which was the point of my failed sarcasm. It's been a while since I've put any stock in the words that come out of a player's mouth the days following their being drafted into the NFL, but I found it humorous that for all the thugs and dolts who get big NFL contracts, one guy professes a faith instead of sporting his new bling, and people give him crap. I'm not an overly Christian person, but I've always considered openly professing your faith in God along the lines of saying something like "I support the troops." Apparently I was wrong.

:thumbsup: Spiller is going to be a good one for us.

Suddenly Trent's cowardly check downs might be our strongest weapons.

That occurred to me shortly after he was drafted. Sort of makes me glad Gailey is giving Captain Checkdown another shot ;)

I feel like if we had passed on Spiller for Bulaga Spiller would become a member of the Ngata-Revis-Orakpo axis of Bills fan's draft grievances.

Interesting thought. I'm sure we will find a way to gripe anyhow B-)

Shouldn't CJ Spiller be reading the playbook and preparing for next season instead of "wasting" all him time twittering? I mean, thats the standard we hold Maybin and whitner to when they twitter.

Or is CJ only allowed to twitter until he fails to run for 100 yards and 2 TDs in a game?