Any random Netflix suggestions?

Mr. Dink

you want to get weird? you want to see something truly different? Some films you will either love or hate...but one of those feelings will happen intensely

Careful

Jandek on Corwood

Psyched by the 4D Witch

Blast of Silence

Death Bed: the Bed that Eats (don't be fooled by the stupid title--wild wild film)

Performance

Lady Snowblood

Master of the Flying Guillotine

Two Lane Blacktop

Over the Edge

Pierrot Le Fou

Assuming you're talking about instant streaming, I was just in a conversation a few mins ago with a friend of mine about District B13. If you can deal with subtitles (though the one online may be dubbed....not really sure), this is one of the best action flicks I've ever seen. The sequel just came out on DVD and blu, so I often recomment the first one since it's available to stream.

you want to get weird? you want to see something truly different? Some films you will either love or hate...but one of those feelings will happen intensely

Careful

Jandek on Corwood

Psyched by the 4D Witch

Blast of Silence

Death Bed: the Bed that Eats (don't be fooled by the stupid title--wild wild film)

Performance

Lady Snowblood

Master of the Flying Guillotine

Two Lane Blacktop

Over the Edge

Pierrot Le Fou

Wow! lol

Assuming you're talking about instant streaming, I was just in a conversation a few mins ago with a friend of mine about District B13. If you can deal with subtitles (though the one online may be dubbed....not really sure), this is one of the best action flicks I've ever seen. The sequel just came out on DVD and blu, so I often recomment the first one since it's available to stream.

+1. You understand what's going on even without the subtitles. Arguably, the best action movie I have ever seen.

There's a sequel? Sweet. :lol: