Wang: Get Over It already

SoggyHog

Yeah, his name if funny.... kinda. Maybe it way was back in 1982. Y'all reminde me of that little Coke-Bottle glasses, bucktooth, braces wearing, bad breath zit bag that used to hump his locker when no one was looking, or wore black socks with white Converse and gym shorts and thought it was "IN" or rode his light-blue Huffy to school with your bannana seat, orange flag and wicker basket on the front of it filled with Gummy Bears and pencils as you hummed the theme to Star Trek while thinking "no-matter-what" your Mommy would always be there for you when you got laughed at during the Softball tryouts at the local Boys and Girls club that you couldn't stand to go to because you would rather be at home playing Atari and picking your nose while enjoying the smell of your own farts in the comfort of you own bedroom which was decorated with posters of Strawberry Shortcake (who you secretly had a crush on) and Michael J. Fox........ who you also secretly had a crush on. Get over it! It aint that funny.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, his name if funny.... kinda. Maybe it way was back in 1982. Y'all reminde me of that little Coke-Bottle glasses, bucktooth, braces wearing, bad breath zit bag that used to hump his locker when no one was looking, or wore black socks with white Converse and gym shorts and thought it was "IN" or rode his light-blue Huffy to school with your bannana seat, orange flag and wicker basket on the front of it filled with Gummy Bears and pencils as you hummed the theme to Star Trek while thinking "no-matter-what" your Mommy would always be there for you when you got laughed at during the Softball tryouts at the local Boys and Girls club that you couldn't stand to go to because you would rather be at home playing Atari and picking your nose while enjoying the smell of your own farts in the comfort of you own bedroom which was decorated with posters of Strawberry Shortcake (who you secretly had a crush on) and Michael J. Fox........ who you also secretly had a crush on. Get over it! It aint that funny.

fart jokes make me laugh

i have a feeling we have the triumphant return of one of our old friends.....just sayin'.........

C'mon....a STIFF offensive line is not funny.

What are you talking about?

I still contest that even though Scott Howard decided not to "Wolf Out" against Micks "Dragons" in the high school basketball final, that the Beavers still had an unfair advantage due to the rest of the team basically taking the season off. It's easier to win when you have fresh legs, plain and simple.