Wang: Get Over It already

SoggyHog

Had a friend in middle school with the last name of boner. Never really thought anything about it until we were playing babe ruth baseball and they called the batting order.

BONER IN THE HOLE!

Always fun to make fun of names.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lighten up or put me on your ignore list, ya big weenie

"Ignore List" is for little "Weebles" who fry bacon in the nude. So......... ah........ no, this big Weenie aint putting you on my Ignore List. Thanks for replying and have a good day!

Yeah, his name if funny.... kinda. Maybe it way was back in 1982. Y'all reminde me of that little Coke-Bottle glasses, bucktooth, braces wearing, bad breath zit bag that used to hump his locker when no one was looking, or wore black socks with white Converse and gym shorts and thought it was "IN" or rode his light-blue Huffy to school with your bannana seat, orange flag and wicker basket on the front of it filled with Gummy Bears and pencils as you hummed the theme to Star Trek while thinking "no-matter-what" your Mommy would always be there for you when you got laughed at during the Softball tryouts at the local Boys and Girls club that you couldn't stand to go to because you would rather be at home playing Atari and picking your nose while enjoying the smell of your own farts in the comfort of you own bedroom which was decorated with posters of Strawberry Shortcake (who you secretly had a crush on) and Michael J. Fox........ who you also secretly had a crush on. Get over it! It aint that funny.

Love,

SoggyHog Wang

Yeah, his name if funny.... kinda. Maybe it way was back in 1982. Y'all reminde me of that little Coke-Bottle glasses, bucktooth, braces wearing, bad breath zit bag that used to hump his locker when no one was looking, or wore black socks with white Converse and gym shorts and thought it was "IN" or rode his light-blue Huffy to school with your bannana seat, orange flag and wicker basket on the front of it filled with Gummy Bears and pencils as you hummed the theme to Star Trek while thinking "no-matter-what" your Mommy would always be there for you when you got laughed at during the Softball tryouts at the local Boys and Girls club that you couldn't stand to go to because you would rather be at home playing Atari and picking your nose while enjoying the smell of your own farts in the comfort of you own bedroom which was decorated with posters of Strawberry Shortcake (who you secretly had a crush on) and Michael J. Fox........ who you also secretly had a crush on. Get over it! It aint that funny.

Are you missing a few keys on your keyboard?