2011 Bills first round draft choice ??

papazoid

Jake Locker. Mallett sucks. He was TERRIBLE with Michigan, could barely make reads and was not comfortable running Lloyd Carr's pro offense at all. He hasn't looked particularly good in his new home either. Locker is the best QB we could hope for, but he'll go first or second overall. I think it is very unlikely that the Bills will have a shot at him. If they draft Mallet, they're wasting another three years in mediocrity.

Jake Locker. Mallett sucks. He was TERRIBLE with Michigan, could barely make reads and was not comfortable running Lloyd Carr's pro offense at all. He hasn't looked particularly good in his new home either. Locker is the best QB we could hope for, but he'll go first or second overall. I think it is very unlikely that the Bills will have a shot at him. If they draft Mallet, they're wasting another three years in mediocrity.

Mallett far from sucks. I think Locker will be the better QB, but that does not make Mallett suck. He did not fit the system that Michigan was implementing. He will be a good one as well.

Mallett far from sucks. I think Locker will be the better QB, but that does not make Mallett suck. He did not fit the system that Michigan was implementing. He will be a good one as well.

Yes, that was my point. Michigan ran a pro style offense when Mallett played there under Carr. He was worse than terrible in that system. He's playing in the college friendly spread now, and frankly, I haven't been that impressed with him in recent days either. Locker is, in my opinion, far better in every phase of the game than Mallett.

Yes, that was my point. Michigan ran a pro style offense when Mallett played there under Carr. He was worse than terrible in that system. He's playing in the college friendly spread now, and frankly, I haven't been that impressed with him in recent days either. Locker is, in my opinion, far better in every phase of the game than Mallett.

He left Michigan becuase of Rich Rod and the spread offense, not because of Carr and a pro style, Carr was leaving.

Plus, this time last year, we were talking about Snead being a Top 10 pick and dying to get him.... Now look at him, UDFA signed by Tampa Bay.

In fairness, most college QBs get better every year. It's rare to get a case like Snead's, where he just fell apart in his last year as a starter.

Jack Locker is the only QB Buffalo should even consider. Luck and Mallet are not even in the same catagory.

Buffalo will need to do what is necessary to move up high enough to take him.

He is the Franchise QB this team is looking for.

Will the top QB's still be there at the 32nd spot for us?

Sure, if he's as 'great' :wallbash: as Wanker-Punk Clausen! :w00t:

But why would we draft a QB when we'll already have the best 1-2 combination in the NFL in Brohm/Brown? :w00t:

19 and 0 baby!!! :wallbash:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! B-)