Truth to Torrel Troup

I am a senior at UCF and while I like UCF Knights football, it doesnt compare to my sick love for the Bills. However, I have gone to a lot of games throughout my years and I have seen Troup in action a decent amount of times. I know a lot of people/friends of mine are really high on this guy. Says hes a beast and I believe he is as well. He was consistently double-teamed and we had a pretty good defensive running game almost every year. Would free up linebackers a lot and be a real physical player. Tough kid, who did not take many plays off.

My girlfriend also had a bunch of classes with him and said he was a super nice guy. Seemed lazy, but that normal since the guy works out a lot. She also said everyone liked him and he seems really genuine.

Thought I would pass on the knowledge and while i was still very much surprised, i believe this pick will reap a lot of benefits for us. Him and Kyle are very similar and will work well to improve each others game.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would pass on the knowledge and while i was still very much surprised, i believe this pick will reap a lot of benefits for us. Him and Kyle are very similar and will work well to improve each others game.

Thanks for the input. It's nice to hear Troup info from someone at UCF.

I was hoping for an OT, but we need NT as well, so I am excited about Troup as the Bills' NT.

I just read an article from the Orlando paper. The guy has overcome a lot in life and was forced to be a man before his time.

Admittedly, I did not know a lot about him before although I did see him play a game against the Canes. The more I learn about him, the more I like the pick.

One of the themes of our picks is that each one is a good player, a hard worker, and a good kid.

I am a senior at UCF and while I like UCF Knights football, it doesnt compare to my sick love for the Bills. However, I have gone to a lot of games throughout my years and I have seen Troup in action a decent amount of times. I know a lot of people/friends of mine are really high on this guy. Says hes a beast and I believe he is as well. He was consistently double-teamed and we had a pretty good defensive running game almost every year. Would free up linebackers a lot and be a real physical player. Tough kid, who did not take many plays off.

My girlfriend also had a bunch of classes with him and said he was a super nice guy. Seemed lazy, but that normal since the guy works out a lot. She also said everyone liked him and he seems really genuine.

Did you give him a rub down?

We want a guy whose name has appeared in mock drafts, not a proven prototypical nose tackle who fits our new scheme perfectly!

+10000000

Thank goodness here are bills fans who can see past a 'name'.

Thanks for the impute and please ignore the dumb asses that respond with stupid **** to your post.

Good information, thank you for sharing!

Why? Please give us your top notch scouting report.

Drink the cool-aide dipsheet. Every Year around this time you have Hope. Every year around this time you rationalize the great picks.. The reality of it is that every year that we do not address our REAL BASIC NEEDS is another lost season. I'll make it simple for you since you obviously don't know sheet about FBALL. It all starts with the Offensive Line, Period end of story. Without an Offensive line you could have Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and OJ Simpson and your team will still suck. This team continues to pander to those in the sales department and the need to sell tickets. I'll waive my consulting fee.