Time to become a Denver fan

The Bills need a quarterback and pick a runing back. What a crock...

Tebow is then picked by Denver.

After 50 years (minus the Kelly era) of pure bull ****...maybe it's time.

I know one thing for sure, Denver will never play a single game in Toronto...unless it's against the Toronto Bills.

Maybe it's time for you suckers to find something else to do on Sundays.

Me, I'll be watching Denver.

Go ahead...take a swipe or two...I don't give a damn...but for sure...no team can lose like the Buffalo Bills and now the Sabres.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing for sure, Denver will never play a single game in Toronto...unless it's against the Toronto Bills.

Go ahead...take a swipe or two...I don't give a damn...but for sure...no team can lose like the Buffalo Bills and now the Sabres.

You are dumb.....you will see (not sure if you will understand, but).

so you wanted them to take Tebow at 9 instead of a RB?

your boy McDaniels took a RB last year when they needed a QB after trading Cutler but I guess you were ok with that huh

McDaniels is so overrated and traded away his two best players and a very good TE in the last year and for what, so they could draft Tebow...come on

c-ya!

Good god, what a whiner.

Because of Tebow?

Quit yer bitchin. I'm as pessimistic as they come and the first rounds of the Jauron error absolutely drove me nuts. Yes, we obviously have many holes to fill and are far behind our competition in the AFCE, but this was a very good selection. CJS has star potential. He can make our O better instantly. He is an IMPACT player, something that we haven't had from day 1 of the draft IN A LONG TIME. So CHILAX buddy.

Only one QB was taken so far after the Bills pick, its not like they missed much so far, they took one of the best players available in the entire draft at #9

Don't let the door hit your @$$ on the way out. How about closing your account and turning in your IP address so you can't change your mind and come back?

I was curious about TT but I'm not heartbroken over it. The Bills will never do exactly what each fan wants them to do. No reason to give up the ship now- 6 months ago, yes.

One question, with no malice intended: how many articles of Florida Gators apparel do you own?

Denver saved Nix's ass by taking any temptation away from him to take Tebow in the second round. Now they can take Cody, Kindle, or Clausen in the second round.

I love you Josh McDaniels. Personally I can't wait for Tebow to look like crap in the preseason.

So much anger over Tebow? Spiller was the BPA available on the side of the ball that we (meaning the team of the people who don't go on a Bills website to state their affection for another team) needed an offensive threat. You'd think that you'd wait until the draft is concluded before jumping ship. But, enjoy being a Broncos fan. I'm sure you'll fit right in!