Cheers to a new beginning

I'm drinking beer right now, so I thought right now would be as good a time as any to raise a glass to all the loyal Bills fans out there! Hopefully tonight is the first step to building a championship calibre team in Buffalo!

Hope springs eternal! Let's hope the new boss is nothing like the old boss(es).

Hope springs eternal! Let's hope the new boss is nothing like the old boss(es).

Here's hoping you are right brother! Tonight is a big indication of whether this will be a new beginning or the same old same.

GO BILLS!!!

Here's hoping you are right brother! Tonight is a big indication of whether this will be a new beginning or the same old same

GO BILLS!!!

That's what I've been thinking. Tonight is the night we find out what this new regime is made of. They made the underwhelming selection for a coaching staff. They've made underwhelming FA acquisitions. So, now my question is do they have a plan for getting this team better or are they just going to take random "good" players in hopes to generate some buzz.

If they take a RB or WR at #9, then we'll know everything we need to know.

I'm drinking beer right now, so I thought right now would be as good a time as any to raise a glass to all the loyal Bills fans out there! Hopefully tonight is the first step to building a championship calibre team in Buffalo!

Best post I've seen here in a long, long time.

Cheers, bud.

well said loyal one - i'm with ya

I'm right there with you buddy! :rolleyes:

CHEERS!! :rolleyes:

We're visiting Jacksonville tonight...my family's visiting in-laws...and I couldn't go!! Instead I'm sitting here with my own

little War Room !! Bills blankets, socks, shirts, complimenting my room...charts, graphs, laptop, t.v., and even though

I had a minor stroke in December and shouldn't drink...I have just 2 beers tucked away in the little fridge if the Bills

pick a impact player! If they move up and pick 2 impact players I'll have to find a beer machine!!!! lol

Go bills !!!! :huh:

CHEERS!! :rolleyes:

We're visiting Jacksonville tonight...my family's visiting in-laws...and I couldn't go!! Instead I'm sitting here with my own

little War Room !! Bills blankets, socks, shirts, complimenting my room...charts, graphs, laptop, t.v., and even though

I had a minor stroke in December and shouldn't drink...I have just 2 beers tucked away in the little fridge if the Bills

pick a impact player! If they move up and pick 2 impact players I'll have to find a beer machine!!!! lol

Go bills !!!! :huh:

Damn dude you are hard core! Sorry to hear about your stroke...I hope you fully recover! GO BILLS!!!!!!