Tim Tebow claims he knows who will draft him

LGB

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/th...-in-nfl-draft/1

Pretty good idea or he knows who will select him? Could it be the Bills in round 2?

I can't see them picking him at #9. Maybe the Bills and the Texans have a deal in place that if Spiller is still there, Texans get #9 (Spiller) and the Bills get #20 (Tebow) and Texan's #51. I'll bet that the Texans don't want to lose Spiller to their divisional rival Jaguars.

sounds like they are trying to convince this to teams in hopes someone buys into it and trades up so he gets drafted earlier then he is projected to go

i really dont want to see him with the Bills

I can't see them picking him at #9. Maybe the Bills and the Texans have a deal in place that if Spiller is still there, Texans get #9 (Spiller) and the Bills get #20 (Tebow) and Texan's #51. I'll bet that Texans don't want to lose Spiller out to their divisional rival Jaguars.

That seems pretty realistic.

Not buying it. I'm sure that some team may have told Tebow that, but I'm sure its BS. Every team in the league keeps its draft board under lock and key and only accessible to senior members of their front office prior and during the draft. Why in the world would they tell any 22 year old kid, no matter his character, when they're going to draft him? Surprise, surprise...the college kid can't keep his mouth shut.

Nah, some team is just telling Tebow and his agent something that they want to be repeated. They're just using him.

To prove it, Tebow should write down exactly what he thinks is going to happen, seal it up and give it to whatever reporters or productions crews are with him tonight. Of course, no one is allowed to open it until he is drafted.

It's Jacksonville.

Down there where every idiot worships the guy, it will create 20,000 season ticket holders overnight for a franchise that is on the brink. From a business standpoint, it's a no brainer for them.

I agree with the above sentiments that Jacksonville would be wise to draft him, but I could also see the Vikings doing so late in the first. Either way, I really doubt he knows for sure.

Nfl Network says the Pats may trade 2 2nd round picks to Minny (30th pk rd 1) to take Tebow before the Bills/Jags in 2nd

Yeah I have to agree about this being BS. There is only one team that knows their guy will be on the board and can grant assurance they will pick them.

With Tebow potentially falling into later first or second anything could happen, and any team could decide he is their guy.

Tim Tebow? :huh: BS?? :o

Blashemy! :rolleyes:

It's Jacksonville.

Down there where every idiot worships the guy, it will create 20,000 season ticket holders overnight for a franchise that is on the brink. From a business standpoint, it's a no brainer for them.

There was a season ticket holders poll in Jax and supposedly the paying patrons were very underwhelmed at the prospects of drafting Tebow...at least in the first round.

I think this theory was debunked.