Schefter on Mike and Mike.....Bills/Tebow

If the Bills are willing to trade back for Tebow and select him in the 1st. Then they better be willing to trade down from #9 to pick up a extra 2nd round pick. Makes no sense to be reaching for a guy no matter how much they like him.

Agreed. Finding a trade partner is the only problem. I wish this would turn out to be a viable option. I hope they don't pick #9 then trade up. I have seen Buffalo do that in the past and end up losing an additional pick. Just don't like like that method.

I don't know if anyone caught it, but one of Mike and Mike's guests this morning (forget who) mentioned that Philly was looking to trade up...a Bills-Eagles swap of #1's with extra picks (2nd and more?) wouldn't be a bad thing.

The Bills usually lose on moves like that.

The best deal I can remember was with Tampa when they traded up to grab the top tackle....I forget his name but he ended up a bust - the Bills got Travis Henry with the extra pick and nabbed Nate Clements with the Tampa pick.

so it HAS worked before.......

The best deal I can remember was with Tampa when they traded up to grab the top tackle....I forget his name but he ended up a bust - the Bills got Travis Henry with the extra pick and nabbed Nate Clements with the Tampa pick.

so it HAS worked before.......

Kenyatta Walker I believe. Everyone on this board (including myself) was hoping that he would fall to our pick - and he did - so it was mystifying at the time that the Bills traded back. By far, Donahoe's best call!

If Tebow is still on the board in the second round or if he is on the board and the Bills all of the sudden trade up he will be taken.

I don't know how shocked I would be at them taking him at 9. I don't want that to happen but its definately possible.