The Bills War Room

Besides Modrak, Nix and Gaily, etc, i am wondering if Ralph Wilson or Russ Brandon will be there. If so who will really be in charge.

All indications are that Nix (a) and Modrack (b) are the decision makers with Ralph's approval... oh boy... I sure hope Ralph is a Notre Dame fan.....

Any chance Ralph wants Tebow at 9? I doubt he really has final say. My guess is that they must get his approval on the pick. If I remember correctly, Ralph wanted Doug Flutie instead of Bruce Smith, but that didn't happen.

Would love to get a big OT (Bulaga, Williams) or DT (Dan Williams) at 9 and then trade up in the first for Tebow. Then take Javid Best or Toby Gearhardt in the 3rd. The OT depth and DT depth is pretty strong, so we should be able to find some help in the draft.

All indications are that Nix (a) and Modrack (b) are the decision makers with Ralph's approval... oh boy... I sure hope Ralph is a Notre Dame fan.....

I sure hope Ralph Wilson is mentally coherent enough to find his way to the war room. :lol:

I sure hope Ralph Wilson is mentally coherent enough to find his way to the war room. :lol:

Longshot. Remember when he tried to introduce Pos at the presser? He stumbled over his name like 3 times and finally just said "well i call him Paul." I would be surprised if the man still eats solid food.

Any chance Ralph wants Tebow at 9? I doubt he really has final say. My guess is that they must get his approval on the pick. If I remember correctly, Ralph wanted Doug Flutie instead of Bruce Smith, but that didn't happen.

Would love to get a big OT (Bulaga, Williams) or DT (Dan Williams) at 9 and then trade up in the first for Tebow. Then take Javid Best or Toby Gearhardt in the 3rd. The OT depth and DT depth is pretty strong, so we should be able to find some help in the draft.

By trading "up" you know you LOSE picks right? So how do you get Tebow in the 1st and get a RB in the 3rd and still build our lines in the other rounds?

Ralph will be videoconferenced in from the Death Star. And just when Buddy Nix starts to talk back to him about why it's not a good idea to select Jimmy Clausen at 9, Buddy's throat will start to slowly constrict, as if crushed by an invisible force...

Don't worry about Ralph. He will be eating jello and watching Barney & Friends.