The Engraved In Stone Mock Draft

H2o

I kid, I kid!!! :rolleyes: I figured I would go ahead and put this together as many have already taken their shot. Round 1 with all teams and the Bills complete.

1. Stl. Rams - Sam Bradford / QB / Oklahoma - The Browns would have to basically sell their souls to move up to #1 and I just don't see that happening. Bradford will be the Rams supposed franchise QB they need. The guy is definitely good, but will he be able to stay healthy with that OL in front of him?

2. Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh / DT / Nebraska - There have been recent talks of them possibly selecting Okung, previous talks of McCoy, and talks of wanting to trade down. The #2 slot would carry a price tag that most teams aren't willing go for. I think Suh is a can't miss prospect or as close to one as I've EVER seen in my lifetime. The Lions make the right choice and take a guy that will reign in the middle of their defense for years to come.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gerald McCoy / DT / Oklahoma - Their defense hasn't been the same since the exit of Warren Sapp. They were in heavy pursuit of Haynesworth last offseason before the Redskins signed him. Look for them to take a guy here who will be their next monster in the middle. Not only does McCoy play the run well, but it's going to be hard to keep him off the QB as well. Easy choice, IMO.

4. Washington Redskins - Trent Williams / OT / Oklahoma - Let the run on OT's begin! Williams fits Shanny's zone blocking scheme better than any of the other top prospects @ OT in this draft. A surprise to some, but not really a surprise at all.

5. Kansas City Chiefs - Russell Okung / OT / Oklahoma St. - By taking Okung they will be able to have Albert play the RT position, which I believe he is more suited to play. Okung will come in the KC and have the same kind of impact Marcus McNeil had for the Chargers as a rookie. He will start from day one and will more than hold his own. Cassell's blindside will officially be protected.

6. Seattle Seahawks - Derrick Morgan / DE / GT - This is where things start to get a little "iffy". I think with the recent retirement of Patrick Kerney that Seattle takes the best DE in the draft. Some will say this is too high for Morgan, but I would ask those same people "Why?". Morgan, personally, reminds me alot of Bruce Smith. I watched him get after the QB and run plays down from the backside just like Bruce used to in a Bills uni. I think Seattle gets an excellent player.

7. Cleveland Browns - Dez Bryant / WR / Oklahoma St. - Who are the Browns' starting WR's? Exactly. They traded away Edwards last season. What they have is Massaquoi and Cribbs. Not that great by any means. I think alot of people expect Dez to free fall in the draft, but I think Cleveland takes him here. All the talent in the world to be a top notch WR if he doesn't get too full of himself.

8. Oakland Raiders - Bryan Bulaga / OT / Iowa - The Raiders need OL help and Bulaga is the best OT left on the board at this point. All Davis could go with the usual "workout warrior" player and select Campbell here, but I think that ole Al actually gets this one right.

***9. Buffalo Bills - trade the #9 pick to Philadelphia for the #24, #55, and #87 picks in the 2010 NFL Draft***

9. Philadelphia Eagles - Eric Berry / S / Tennessee - Is it alot to give up for a Safety? Not if you think the guy is a future All Pro. Some people have called Eric Berry the best player in this draft. Only time will tell and Philly sure hopes so. We also have a good working relationship with the Eagles FO which would allow this trade to happen.

***10. Jacksonville Jaguars - trade the #10 pick to the Houston Texans for the #20, #51, and #118 picks in the draft***

10. Houston Texans - C.J. Spiller / RB / Clemson - Houston jumps in front of San Fran to make sure they get their man. Spiller is after the same mold as Chris Johnson and I expect him to be a game changer at RB as well as a FF stud for those who draft him.

11. Denver Broncos - Rolando McClain / LB / Alabama - It's too high for an ILB, especially one as soft against the run and as weak in coverage as McClain is. :thumbdown: Give me a break. The people who say these kinds of things have never seen the guy play. Period. He will immediately start @ ILB for Denver and play well.

12. Miami Dolphins - Dan Williams / NT / Tennessee - Sparano and his staff got a close look at Williams in the Senior Bowl. Enough of a look to get them to draft him here.

13. San Francisco 49ers - Joe Haden / CB / Florida - Nate Clements has transitioned into being the highest paid S in the NFL. Who, especially here in on this board, would've ever thought that when he bolted for the Niners and that enormous pay day? San Fran is weak at CB and they get the best one in the draft. Need, meet #1 at your position.

14. Seattle Seahawks - Charles Brown / OT / USC - Another one of Carroll's "guys", but he fits the OL scheme that will be in place in Seattle. There won't be much of a learning curve at all and Brown will be able to start from day 1.

15. New York Giants - Sean Weatherspoon / LB / Missouri - Perfect fit for good ole Perry Fewell and company in their "Cover 2" defense that will be in place. Weatherspoon reminds me of a young Derrick Brooks, a guy who excelled in that defense for years.

16. Tennessee Titans - Jason Pierre-Paul / DE / South Florida - "The Freak Part II"? Possibly. Tennessee needs DL help bad and JPP may be the answer. Then again, he may be a flop. Those are the breaks, but Tenessee is hoping he can play like a young Jevon Kearse.

17. San Francisco 49ers - Anthony Davis / OT / Rutgers - Character concerns allow him to fall this far. He is an extremely talented OT with definite upside and San Fran needs to upgrade the OL. They do it here.

18. Pttsburgh Steelers - Mike Iupati / OG / Idaho - Iupati has the versatility to play any of the 3 interior positions and the Steelers OL has not been the same since Faneca left. I look for them to take him here.

19. Atlanta Falcons - Everson Griffin / DE / USC - Some like the guy alot and some hate him. They say he takes plays off and sometimes just seems to get outworked by the opposing OT. The guy is a beast when he's on. The Atlanta Falcons need some edge pressure and this guy can get it done. He also is good enough against the run. He has good size and a variety of moves to go along with natural athletic ability. Sounds like a future Falcon to me.

20. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Houston) - Tim Tebow / QB / Florida - Tebow before Clausen? Yep, especially in this market. They picked up a couple of extra picks in the trade, were able to move out of the money slot they were in, and still get a guy that can give this franchise the "shot in the arm" that it needs. Move over Gerrard, Tim Tebow is coming to town.

21. Cincinnatti Bengals - Earl Thomas / S / Texas - The Bengals need help at Safety and Earl Thomas is a more complete Safety than Taylor Mays. The Bengals take him here.

22. New England Patriots - Ryan Matthews / RB / Fresno St. - The Pats have lacked a #1 RB since Corey Dillon. Taylor is old, Maroney is a disappointment, and the other plug-ins only look like NFL starters against the Bills' run defense. They get a good RB prospect here.

23. Green Bay Packers - Kyle Wilson / CB / Boise St. - The secondary left something to be desired late in the season for GB when Woodson went down to injury. They bring in the 2nd best CB in this draft and put him under the tutiledge of one of the best CB's the game has seen in recent years.

24. Buffalo Bills (from Philadelphia) - Jimmy Clausen / QB / Notre Dame - Never has genius such as this ever been so evident. :wallbash: Before the McNabb trade this would've never happened. Cleveland choosing to take Bryant over Clausen sealed the deal. When Philly came calling opportunity presented itself. When the #24 pick rolls around and Clausen is still on the board you will see Nix doing his Tiger Woods fist pump. Picked up an additional 2nd and 3rd, but still got the QB we wanted all along.

25. Baltimore Ravens - Jared Odrick / DT / Penn St. - They let Edwards walk to Buffalo and are now drafting his replacement. Odrick will make for a very disruptive 3-4 DE, IMO.

26. Arizona Cardinals - Markice Pouncey / OG / Florida - A versatile interior lineman that is one of the best in this draft class. Arizona will be happy to have him and he will start from day one.

27. Dallas Cowboys - Taylor Mays / S / USC - 6'3", 230lb, 4.24 40-yard dash, and hits people like Ronnie Lott. Sounds like a Jerry Jones kind of guy to me. It'll be for the sole purpose of him (Jerry Jones) being able to watch when Mays catches Desean Jackson, with his head turned, coming across the middle. Lights out baby!!!

28. San Diego Chargers - Terrence Cody / DT / Alabama - They let Jamaal Williams head for Denver and are now needing a replacement. There are no RB's available worth this pick and Cody could be the best pure NT in the draft. The Chargers pull the trigger. Stinks for the Bills.

29. New York Jets - Sergio Kindle / LB / Texas - A rangey LB who can get after the QB with the best of them, plays the run well, and can drop into coverage if need be. This is an excellent value pick here.

30. Minnesota Vikings - Brandon Graham / DE / Michigan - Why would Minnesota do this you ask? Graham is likely the best player available and they're not sure if Edwards' performance last season was a fluke. This also would give them opportunity to use Edwards for trade purposes if there's a guy they REALLY want in the 2nd. Any DE playing beside the Williams duo is going to have the opportunity to make plays because of all the attention they command. Graham could benefit greatly.

31. Indianapolis Colts - Brian Price / DT / UCLA - He fills a position of need for the Colts and would likely start from day one. They could reach for an OT here, but I don't see it.

32. New Orleans Saints - Carlos Dunlap / DE / Florida - What do you get when you already won the SB? A luxury pick on a freak of an athlete DE who could be one of the steals of the draft at this spot. I think Sean Payton could keep the guy focused.

Bills Picks:

1. Jimmy Clausen / QB / Notre Dame

2a. Jerry Hughes / OLB / TCU

2b. Roger Saffold / OT / Indiana

3a. Linval Joseph / DT / East Carolina

3b. Tony Washington / OT / Abilene Christian

4. Jordan Shipley / WR / Texas

5. Eric Olsen / C / Notre Dame

6a. Reggie Carter / LB / UCLA

6b. Deji Karim / RB / Southern Illinois

7a. Thomas Austin / OG / Clemson

7b. Dane Fletcher / LB / Montana St.

Well done. You're pretty well thought out. I think you're wildly optimistic on the Bills picks. Maybe a half round low for Hughes, saffold, Joseph and Shipley. I'd love to get Clausen later. After seeing Tebow w/ Gruden, it'd be hard tofeel bad about that pick too.

Good Job. While I wouldn't think Clausen would fall past Seattle I do think this would be a good trade year. I like all of your picks; Olsen isn't my favorite line guy though. I like Chris DeGeare OG over Deji Karim, late, and maybe Chris Scott of Tennessee OT as my late picks. But I'd give the draft an A+ if this is what happened!

Good Job. While I wouldn't think Clausen would fall past Seattle I do think this would be a good trade year. I like all of your picks; Olsen isn't my favorite line guy though. I like Chris DeGeare OG over Deji Karim, late, and maybe Chris Scott of Tennessee OT as my late picks. But I'd give the draft an A+ if this is what happened!

Thanks Astro and you too JPS. Once I got to the 5th round I started looking at averages from the other sites I look at and thinking about the criteria that Nix supposedly goes by. That's how I came up with the last few selections. I also think that Karim would fit the "scat back" role, even at 210lb. The guy is extremely shifty and has good straight-line speed.

Bills Picks:

I like the trade down. Not my favorite players, but certainly a lot of talent. I am a fan of trading down. If you are a good evaluating team, you will win by trading down and adding picks in those critical first 3 rounds. Injuries, complacency and such will happen and having a volume of picks helps make up for that.

Interesting note about Karim. Nix does want his water bug, even a 210 pound one!

Tony Washington has done his time with no further incidents, and he has first-round talent. We need multiple tackles to compete, and Saffold-Washington is pretty good talent.

Love the Jerry Hughes pick, and love Jordan Shipley. Not in a Biblical way.

Like your thinking here H2o. There will be trades, and HOU needs to find a back, while PHI is short in the secondary (though they have the world's foremost DB expert).

Buffalo hasn't traded down since 2001 when they dropped and picked up an extra 2nd, using their first on Nate Clements. If there's no clear man at 9, one would think PHI would be a natural partner provided Berry is available.

Like your thinking here H2o. There will be trades, and HOU needs to find a back, while PHI is short in the secondary (though they have the world's foremost DB expert).

Buffalo hasn't traded down since 2001 when they dropped and picked up an extra 2nd, using their first on Nate Clements. If there's no clear man at 9, one would think PHI would be a natural partner provided Berry is available.

Dickie J would cream his pants if they were to pick up Eric Berry haha :thumbdown:

I kid, I kid!!! :rolleyes: I figured I would go ahead and put this together as many have already taken their shot. Round 1 with all teams and the Bills complete.

1. Stl. Rams - Sam Bradford / QB / Oklahoma - The Browns would have to basically sell their souls to move up to #1 and I just don't see that happening. Bradford will be the Rams supposed franchise QB they need. The guy is definitely good, but will he be able to stay healthy with that OL in front of him?

2. Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh / DT / Nebraska - There have been recent talks of them possibly selecting Okung, previous talks of McCoy, and talks of wanting to trade down. The #2 slot would carry a price tag that most teams aren't willing go for. I think Suh is a can't miss prospect or as close to one as I've EVER seen in my lifetime. The Lions make the right choice and take a guy that will reign in the middle of their defense for years to come.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gerald McCoy / DT / Oklahoma - Their defense hasn't been the same since the exit of Warren Sapp. They were in heavy pursuit of Haynesworth last offseason before the Redskins signed him. Look for them to take a guy here who will be their next monster in the middle. Not only does McCoy play the run well, but it's going to be hard to keep him off the QB as well. Easy choice, IMO.

4. Washington Redskins - Trent Williams / OT / Oklahoma - Let the run on OT's begin! Williams fits Shanny's zone blocking scheme better than any of the other top prospects @ OT in this draft. A surprise to some, but not really a surprise at all.

5. Kansas City Chiefs - Russell Okung / OT / Oklahoma St. - By taking Okung they will be able to have Albert play the RT position, which I believe he is more suited to play. Okung will come in the KC and have the same kind of impact Marcus McNeil had for the Chargers as a rookie. He will start from day one and will more than hold his own. Cassell's blindside will officially be protected.

6. Seattle Seahawks - Derrick Morgan / DE / GT - This is where things start to get a little "iffy". I think with the recent retirement of Patrick Kerney that Seattle takes the best DE in the draft. Some will say this is too high for Morgan, but I would ask those same people "Why?". Morgan, personally, reminds me alot of Bruce Smith. I watched him get after the QB and run plays down from the backside just like Bruce used to in a Bills uni. I think Seattle gets an excellent player.

7. Cleveland Browns - Dez Bryant / WR / Oklahoma St. - Who are the Browns' starting WR's? Exactly. They traded away Edwards last season. What they have is Massaquoi and Cribbs. Not that great by any means. I think alot of people expect Dez to free fall in the draft, but I think Cleveland takes him here. All the talent in the world to be a top notch WR if he doesn't get too full of himself.

8. Oakland Raiders - Bryan Bulaga / OT / Iowa - The Raiders need OL help and Bulaga is the best OT left on the board at this point. All Davis could go with the usual "workout warrior" player and select Campbell here, but I think that ole Al actually gets this one right.

***9. Buffalo Bills - trade the #9 pick to Philadelphia for the #24, #55, and #87 picks in the 2010 NFL Draft***

9. Philadelphia Eagles - Eric Berry / S / Tennessee - Is it alot to give up for a Safety? Not if you think the guy is a future All Pro. Some people have called Eric Berry the best player in this draft. Only time will tell and Philly sure hopes so. We also have a good working relationship with the Eagles FO which would allow this trade to happen.

***10. Jacksonville Jaguars - trade the #10 pick to the Houston Texans for the #20, #51, and #118 picks in the draft***

10. Houston Texans - C.J. Spiller / RB / Clemson - Houston jumps in front of San Fran to make sure they get their man. Spiller is after the same mold as Chris Johnson and I expect him to be a game changer at RB as well as a FF stud for those who draft him.

11. Denver Broncos - Rolando McClain / LB / Alabama - It's too high for an ILB, especially one as soft against the run and as weak in coverage as McClain is. :thumbdown: Give me a break. The people who say these kinds of things have never seen the guy play. Period. He will immediately start @ ILB for Denver and play well.

12. Miami Dolphins - Dan Williams / NT / Tennessee - Sparano and his staff got a close look at Williams in the Senior Bowl. Enough of a look to get them to draft him here.

13. San Francisco 49ers - Joe Haden / CB / Florida - Nate Clements has transitioned into being the highest paid S in the NFL. Who, especially here in on this board, would've ever thought that when he bolted for the Niners and that enormous pay day? San Fran is weak at CB and they get the best one in the draft. Need, meet #1 at your position.

14. Seattle Seahawks - Charles Brown / OT / USC - Another one of Carroll's "guys", but he fits the OL scheme that will be in place in Seattle. There won't be much of a learning curve at all and Brown will be able to start from day 1.

15. New York Giants - Sean Weatherspoon / LB / Missouri - Perfect fit for good ole Perry Fewell and company in their "Cover 2" defense that will be in place. Weatherspoon reminds me of a young Derrick Brooks, a guy who excelled in that defense for years.

16. Tennessee Titans - Jason Pierre-Paul / DE / South Florida - "The Freak Part II"? Possibly. Tennessee needs DL help bad and JPP may be the answer. Then again, he may be a flop. Those are the breaks, but Tenessee is hoping he can play like a young Jevon Kearse.

17. San Francisco 49ers - Anthony Davis / OT / Rutgers - Character concerns allow him to fall this far. He is an extremely talented OT with definite upside and San Fran needs to upgrade the OL. They do it here.

18. Pttsburgh Steelers - Mike Iupati / OG / Idaho - Iupati has the versatility to play any of the 3 interior positions and the Steelers OL has not been the same since Faneca left. I look for them to take him here.

19. Atlanta Falcons - Everson Griffin / DE / USC - Some like the guy alot and some hate him. They say he takes plays off and sometimes just seems to get outworked by the opposing OT. The guy is a beast when he's on. The Atlanta Falcons need some edge pressure and this guy can get it done. He also is good enough against the run. He has good size and a variety of moves to go along with natural athletic ability. Sounds like a future Falcon to me.

20. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Houston) - Tim Tebow / QB / Florida - Tebow before Clausen? Yep, especially in this market. They picked up a couple of extra picks in the trade, were able to move out of the money slot they were in, and still get a guy that can give this franchise the "shot in the arm" that it needs. Move over Gerrard, Tim Tebow is coming to town.

21. Cincinnatti Bengals - Earl Thomas / S / Texas - The Bengals need help at Safety and Earl Thomas is a more complete Safety than Taylor Mays. The Bengals take him here.

22. New England Patriots - Ryan Matthews / RB / Fresno St. - The Pats have lacked a #1 RB since Corey Dillon. Taylor is old, Maroney is a disappointment, and the other plug-ins only look like NFL starters against the Bills' run defense. They get a good RB prospect here.

23. Green Bay Packers - Kyle Wilson / CB / Boise St. - The secondary left something to be desired late in the season for GB when Woodson went down to injury. They bring in the 2nd best CB in this draft and put him under the tutiledge of one of the best CB's the game has seen in recent years.

24. Buffalo Bills (from Philadelphia) - Jimmy Clausen / QB / Notre Dame - Never has genius such as this ever been so evident. :wallbash: Before the McNabb trade this would've never happened. Cleveland choosing to take Bryant over Clausen sealed the deal. When Philly came calling opportunity presented itself. When the #24 pick rolls around and Clausen is still on the board you will see Nix doing his Tiger Woods fist pump. Picked up an additional 2nd and 3rd, but still got the QB we wanted all along.

25. Baltimore Ravens - Jared Odrick / DT / Penn St. - They let Edwards walk to Buffalo and are now drafting his replacement. Odrick will make for a very disruptive 3-4 DE, IMO.

26. Arizona Cardinals - Markice Pouncey / OG / Florida - A versatile interior lineman that is one of the best in this draft class. Arizona will be happy to have him and he will start from day one.

27. Dallas Cowboys - Taylor Mays / S / USC - 6'3", 230lb, 4.24 40-yard dash, and hits people like Ronnie Lott. Sounds like a Jerry Jones kind of guy to me. It'll be for the sole purpose of him (Jerry Jones) being able to watch when Mays catches Desean Jackson, with his head turned, coming across the middle. Lights out baby!!!

28. San Diego Chargers - Terrence Cody / DT / Alabama - They let Jamaal Williams head for Denver and are now needing a replacement. There are no RB's available worth this pick and Cody could be the best pure NT in the draft. The Chargers pull the trigger. Stinks for the Bills.

29. New York Jets - Sergio Kindle / LB / Texas - A rangey LB who can get after the QB with the best of them, plays the run well, and can drop into coverage if need be. This is an excellent value pick here.

30. Minnesota Vikings - Brandon Graham / DE / Michigan - Why would Minnesota do this you ask? Graham is likely the best player available and they're not sure if Edwards' performance last season was a fluke. This also would give them opportunity to use Edwards for trade purposes if there's a guy they REALLY want in the 2nd. Any DE playing beside the Williams duo is going to have the opportunity to make plays because of all the attention they command. Graham could benefit greatly.

31. Indianapolis Colts - Brian Price / DT / UCLA - He fills a position of need for the Colts and would likely start from day one. They could reach for an OT here, but I don't see it.

32. New Orleans Saints - Carlos Dunlap / DE / Florida - What do you get when you already won the SB? A luxury pick on a freak of an athlete DE who could be one of the steals of the draft at this spot. I think Sean Payton could keep the guy focused.

Bills Picks:

I don't think they would trade back that far. They need a stud O-lineman.

I don't think they would trade back that far. They need a stud O-lineman.

YOU think they need a stud lineman

THEY think Bell is the next coming and we will stop the run with numbers

expect them to ignore the trenches and to draft a small player to sell tickets

I kid, I kid!!! :D I figured I would go ahead and put this together as many have already taken their shot. Round 1 with all teams and the Bills complete.

11. Denver Broncos - Rolando McClain / LB / Alabama - It's too high for an ILB, especially one as soft against the run and as weak in coverage as McClain is. :rolleyes: Give me a break. The people who say these kinds of things have never seen the guy play. Period. He will immediately start @ ILB for Denver and play well.

24. Buffalo Bills (from Philadelphia) - Jimmy Clausen / QB / Notre Dame - Never has genius such as this ever been so evident. :D Before the McNabb trade this would've never happened. Cleveland choosing to take Bryant over Clausen sealed the deal. When Philly came calling opportunity presented itself. When the #24 pick rolls around and Clausen is still on the board you will see Nix doing his Tiger Woods fist pump. Picked up an additional 2nd and 3rd, but still got the QB we wanted all along.

Bills Picks:

I like the effort, but not in agreement with our picks after Clausen...although Saffold is another pick I think is possible. So I agree with 2 of your picks total out of your Mock. That doesn't mean that your mock is wrong...maybe I am.. :rolleyes:

lol...I don't see Clausen sliding to 24 by any stretch...I don't see him lasting 12 or 13 picks..and definitely within 15 picks in the 1st...But I like that outcome without doubt!!! I will have to do a mock as well...I like that you filled our main desires OT, QB, WR, OLB, DT, RB....So definitely great job in that regard as well.

Well done. You're pretty well thought out. I think you're wildly optimistic on the Bills picks. Maybe a half round low for Hughes, saffold, Joseph and Shipley. I'd love to get Clausen later. After seeing Tebow w/ Gruden, it'd be hard tofeel bad about that pick too.

That sealed the deal for me. :rolleyes:

Kinda liked McCoy too. Was not impressed with Clausen.

I think people need to be serious. I really hope we don't look for guys who can make what we have better. We are mediocre at best at our top positions. We need a plan in place to turn over the roster with 3-4 good offseasons- we need to be in rebuild mode, as our division is completely in another league than we are. We can't rush this, we need the best players available.

I like it but must fiddle

Bills Picks:

2a. Traded to Baltimore for Gaither OT

2b. Vladimir Ducasse og/ot

3a. Linval Joseph / 3-4 DE / East Carolina

3b. Cam Thomas NT

5. To Baltimore for Gaither

I think people need to be serious. I really hope we don't look for guys who can make what we have better. We are mediocre at best at our top positions. We need a plan in place to turn over the roster with 3-4 good offseasons- we need to be in rebuild mode, as our division is completely in another league than we are. We can't rush this, we need the best players available.

I think you're too serious. :rolleyes: A plan and a good one this is. Wouldn't mind your mock either ....lybob, but I don't think Baltimore is going to trade Gaither.

I am not a fan of Clausen. I'd rather wait till next year and get a Locker, Mallet, or Luck but If the draft ended up like this after trading down I would be ecstatic! Awesome Draft!!!

I love Jerry Hughes I think he will be a Pro Bowl OLB for years. You filled all positional needs with quality players. Washington and Saffold will be very good depth at the OT and one if not both could win the starting LT and RT spots. Joseph and Williams will complement each other at NT. GREAT DRAFT!! Kudos...

I love the concept. Those players in those spots would be statistically unlikely but having 6 picks in the first 107 should make any Bill's fan happy. I personally think that the rookie salary bonus system and the uncertainty in evaluating still developing talent makes the draft value board unrealistic and that's why we don't see many trades of this type anymore.

If the Bills have a superior board they could get maybe 6 of the top 80 players in the draft. If this group can't put together an "A" draft board, the next 10 years will be the same or worse than the last 10.