If New England offered a 2nd for Lynch?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hell no. there should be a rule posted in every front office- "DONT TRADE WITH NEW ENGLAND".

how do you think they've remained at the top this whole time? dumb teams trading with them.

see:

buffalo, drew bledsoe

seattle, deion branch

etc, etc

hell no. there should be a rule posted in every front office- "DONT TRADE WITH NEW ENGLAND".

how do you think they've remained at the top this whole time? dumb teams trading with them.

see:

buffalo, drew bledsoe

seattle, deion branch

etc, etc

But this would be the reverse. Those other trades were teams getting their ex-players when they knew they werent worth keeping anymore.

see:

buffalo, drew bledsoe

seattle, deion branch

etc, etc

Not a great chance that we'd beat NE with or without Lynch. If they came offering a 2nd round pick .. do it.

If you were Buddy Nix, and New England came calling with a second rounder for him would you trade him to the Pats?

Thoughts.

I'd try to keep him out of the AFC East, personally. Not for any emotional reasons- as both the Bills rise and the Patriots demise, though occurring, will never have both teams on equal footing in the near future for a playoff battle- but rather because he is a good player and I would hate to strengthen a much-hated opponent for a hopeful 2nd round pick.

I read a report stating that Seattle has inquired about Lynch's status of a trade and it was suggested that the Bills stated a 2nd would be fair.

(I assume this is where you are getting the 2nd round idea from).

If Seattle is offering, that is exactly whom I would trade him to. We'd see him maybe once or twice before his career is over, and maybe with our improved front office draft a player with that 2nd that could help sooner rather than later and for many years to come.

But this would be the reverse. Those other trades were teams getting their ex-players when they knew they werent worth keeping anymore.

that's true, but in this case, i'm sure NE would utilize Lynch to his full potential. He's not washed up in any way, he's just a moron.

sure would. Pass happy, gas-ass Brady and his BFF Belicheat would fail to utilize thug mode, and hopefully lynch would get caught smoking some rock with a hooker or something and get suspended for the year, thus rendering him useless for the pathetic bull **** patriots!

NE would never offer a 2nd for Lynch. If we traded him in the division, all we'd have to do is get someone to smoke a dooby with Marshawn & get him suspended. He's got to be 1 strike away since they were all smoking marijuana when he got the gun charge, & even though the LAPD didn't charge him because they couldn't prove whose dope it was, I've got to believe he's on Goodell's mandatory drug test list.

If you were Buddy Nix, and New England came calling with a second rounder for him would you trade him to the Pats?

Thoughts.

I would check my caller ID, and verify that it was the Patriots of the NFL, and not the New England Revolution or some other second round pick.

I have no trouble trading him within the division. The other 14 games count too, and we have to get better. I hope he has a good season for us, but if we can get better by trading him that is cool too.

that's true, but in this case, i'm sure NE would utilize Lynch to his full potential. He's not washed up in any way, he's just a moron.

True. If Antowain Smith and Sammy Morris ran ragged over us, I'd hate to think what lynch would do.