Seahawks interested in Lynch

Interesting. I am not one of those who hates Lynch (the player), so I hoping the Bills don't unload him, just for the sake of unloading him. That said, I doubt they could get a 2nd round pick for him, especially not in the top half of the second round. There are too many risks associated with him. I wonder what else the Seahawks have, that we could use?

I'm also not keen on trading Lynch for a draft choice (other than another 1st) as while I like Freddie Jackson, he's a bit old for a RB and I don't believe he has all that much left in the tank. Trading away Lynch means we'll need another RB and we have a lot of other holes to fill.

Interesting. I am not one of those who hates Lynch (the player), so I hoping the Bills don't unload him, just for the sake of unloading him. That said, I doubt they could get a 2nd round pick for him, especially not in the top half of the second round. There are too many risks associated with him. I wonder what else the Seahawks have, that we could use?

The Seahawks actually have the 28th pick of the second round from the Charlie Whitehurst trade.

I still don't want to see Lynch go...but for a 2nd...that's pretty good...too bad a late 2nd.

The talent level from about the 5th pick in this draft through the 4th round changes minimally. This is a DEEP Draft talent wise. Nix could easilly find a longtime starter with that pick from the Seahags

The Seahawks have two first round pick, 6 and 14, we could trade our 2nd round pick with Lynch plus a 2011 pick if needed for the 14th pick, we could draft OT(Bulaga,Williams), NT(Williams) or QB(Clausen,Tebow) in the first round depending on who is available.

I was a big fan of getting rid of lynch, but now i'm not so sure it won't come back and bite us in the butt.

I love Freddie, and if lynch is turning into a mcgahee a second rounder would be well worth it, but if the only reason lynch wants out because he doesn't like the idea of sitting behind jackson and what happened media-wise last year I don't know if we should get rid of him. I'd like to think Lynch might learn from his past mistakes, and I don't like the idea of trading away a proven young talent for an unproven pick that might amount to nothing. He was a dud last year, but he had more things going against him than a crappy o-line that he brought on himself, maybe he put all that behind him.

I was a big fan of getting rid of lynch, but now i'm not so sure it won't come back and bite us in the butt.

I love Freddie, and if lynch is turning into a mcgahee a second rounder would be well worth it, but if the only reason lynch wants out because he doesn't like the idea of sitting behind jackson and what happened media-wise last year I don't know if we should get rid of him. I'd like to think Lynch might learn from his past mistakes, and I don't like the idea of trading away a proven young talent for an unproven pick that might amount to nothing. He was a dud last year, but he had more things going against him than a crappy o-line that he brought on himself, maybe he put all that behind him.

Until the Marshall trade I thought there was no way the Bills could get a 2nd for Lynch. In my opinion, he is extremely talented physically but he is a ticking time bomb being one more mistake away from a full year suspension. Add to that the fact that he did not come back from suspension last year with fire in his belly. Jackson consistently fought for the extra yards - played "smart", and catches everything thrown his way. An extra 2nd rounder is intriguing. The Bills COULD draft Spiller in round 1, Cody or McCoy in round 2, they could trade for Campbell (perhaps only costing them a 5th round pick). They could trade for Gaithers and still have a 2nd round pick left. So it is possible the Bills could be sitting with:

Spillers - Campbell - Gaithers - McCoy by the end of the draft.

A comment from one of the Hawk Fans.....

BenderHawkFan says:

April 13, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Beast mode! Seems like he lost a step last year to me--he looked sort of slower. But he can certainly catch the ball well, and at his age, I can see the appeal.

As long as he sports his grill more than his gat...meh...why not.

LMAO

Until the Marshall trade I thought there was no way the Bills could get a 2nd for Lynch. In my opinion, he is extremely talented physically but he is a ticking time bomb being one more mistake away from a full year suspension. Add to that the fact that he did not come back from suspension last year with fire in his belly. Jackson consistently fought for the extra yards - played "smart", and catches everything thrown his way. An extra 2nd rounder is intriguing. The Bills COULD draft Spiller in round 1, Cody or McCoy in round 2, they could trade for Campbell (perhaps only costing them a 5th round pick). They could trade for Gaithers and still have a 2nd round pick left. So it is possible the Bills could be sitting with:

Spillers - Campbell - Gaithers - McCoy by the end of the draft.

who are spillers and gathiers? :lol: