Psychedelic mushrooms makes people....

Magox

I love mushies. I feel very profound when I'm under the influence. Kinda like Oliver Stone's interpretation of Jim Morrison in The Doors. That's who I feel like. Plus, my guitar playing and general musicianship excels when I'm in that particular state.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I am just a regular guy that believes that illegal drugs are inherently bad

How can an illegal drug be "inherently bad"? <_<

Sorry to burst your bubble, but self medicating (with anything) is not the answer.

And whoever thinks that "self medicating" yourself is "the answer", is a dumbass to begin with.

Plus, my guitar playing and general musicianship excels when I'm in that particular state.

Yeah, and I used to think my guitar playing was better when I was hammered. Until I found out that it got immeasurably worse, and I was just too drunk to notice.

Yeah, and I used to think my guitar playing was better when I was hammered. Until I found out that it got immeasurably worse, and I was just too drunk to notice.

I remember when I used to play in a band and got really high before a gig once and thought I was playing the best I ever had. The other members in the band afterwards said "don't do that again." :unsure:

I love mushies. I feel very profound when I'm under the influence. Kinda like Oliver Stone's interpretation of Jim Morrison in The Doors. That's who I feel like. Plus, my guitar playing and general musicianship excels when I'm in that particular state.

you should do a video of yourself when you're "profound"...let me know what you see. I know I solved all the world's problems when I used to be "profound". :lol::unsure:

:lol::lol:

Onother gig we played everyone but me got really high (I was sick). Our lead guitarist leaned into the baby grand piano (which was micked of course) and said to our keyboard player "man I'm !@#$ed up." Which went through the whole sound system. Wouldn't have been too bad except it was a gig at our school and we were only 14. :unsure:

Danm we were good for 14 year olds.

Onother gig we played everyone but me got really high (I was sick). Our lead guitarist leaned into the baby grand piano (which was micked of course) and said to our keyboard player "man I'm !@#$ed up." Which went through the whole sound system. Wouldn't have been too bad except it was a gig at our school and we were only 14. :unsure:

Danm we were good for 14 year olds.

:lol::lol: I'm sure you were very good...some might even say you were profound!!

you should do a video of yourself when you're "profound"...let me know what you see. I know I solved all the world's problems when I used to be "profound". :lol::unsure:

Don't know what the intent of your post was NG, but I haven't been "profound" in years. Don't plan on being "profound" anytime soon either.

Don't know what the intent of your post was NG, but I haven't been "profound" in years. Don't plan on being "profound" anytime soon either.

my intent was just relating. Many a time when I was "profound" I later found out it was far from profound. :thumbsup::lol:

I remember when I used to play in a band and got really high before a gig once and thought I was playing the best I ever had. The other members in the band afterwards said "don't do that again." <_<

that's funny--the exact same thing happened with me. The band that was playing before us were clearly going to blow us off the stage. I got ridiculously hammered...figured I'd do something wacky to make our set memorable. I felt I was both hilarious and on fire (figuratively). The day after the other dudes politely explained to me that I was both not Iggy Pop and really wasn't even all that great when I was in control of my faculties. That whole legend of Roky erickson playing after 10 hits of acid thing? That's not something I could pull off. unless by "transcendent musical performance" you really mean "wet myself on stage."

• 1 year later...

link

Do ya think?

No! Mushrooms can't treat depression and anxiety because they are WRONG. They cause hallucinations! We need more pharmaceutical concoctions that cause heart attack, stroke, dry mouth, sore throat, nausea, stomach ulcers, flu-like symptoms, rectal bleeding and, in rare cases, death.

You guys all realize that you are admitting to using ILLEGAL narcotics right?

I hope you never apply for a job that requires a clearance / background investigation.

I love mushrooms

How can an illegal drug be "inherently bad"? <_<

:lol: