Psychedelic mushrooms makes people....

Magox

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a blast, I'm the guy with the battering ram yelling "POLICE, SEARCH WARRANT"!

:D

Who keeps shrooms on hand for any extended period of time?

It's usually from the cow's ass, to the pasture, to a sink, to your mouth and off to the clouds. :unsure:

Yeah, I'm a blast, I'm the guy with the battering ram yelling "POLICE, SEARCH WARRANT"!

:unsure:

Dude you need to chill out on your entrances then. I sure would be pissed that you broke my door when I would have just opened it for you anyways. And I'm pretty sure you don't need a search warrant to check out a party do you? You cops and your power trips...

Has anyone ever tried the drug DMT. Its the chemical that gets secreted in your brain when you dream and when you die or have a near death experience. It only lasts 5-12 minutes but the experience is supposedly one that completely detaches you from reality and changes your perception of reality once you get off of it.

I heard Joe Rogan talking about it and he described what he saw was geometric shapes made out of love and understanding talked to him. I am very interested in this drug has anyone ever tried it?

Has anyone ever tried the drug DMT. Its the chemical that gets secreted in your brain when you dream and when you die or have a near death experience. It only lasts 5-12 minutes but the experience is supposedly one that completely detaches you from reality and changes your perception of reality once you get off of it.

I heard Joe Rogan talking about it and he described what he saw was geometric shapes made out of love and understanding talked to him. I am very interested in this drug has anyone ever tried it?

Every time I dream...

Try sniffing glue, you might get the same high.

Ya. Very earthy

You are like a character off a sit-com, stone cold determined to stick to your story, no matter how wrong.

No, I am just a regular guy that believes that illegal drugs are inherently bad (btw, I don't get drunk, or take prescription meds unless they are for a specific injury/illness). I'm happy, have a great job, a beautiful wife, great kid (another on the way), and an all around awesome life. I don't need illegal narcotics to make my life easier, happier, or any other thing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but self medicating (with anything) is not the answer.

this has been my personal experience with them as well. while under the influence, it lets you just appreciate things more. the wind blowing through the leaves on the trees not only looks beautiful, butreminds you that there are bigger and more powerful forces than yourself at work in the universe, and if you can just stop and appreciate what is around you for it's true beauty than you will instantly be much happier and content with life.

If you can't do this not on drugs then this is just a lame excuse to use drugs.

No, I am just a regular guy that believes that illegal drugs are inherently bad (btw, I don't get drunk, or take prescription meds unless they are for a specific injury/illness). I'm happy, have a great job, a beautiful wife, great kid (another on the way), and an all around awesome life. I don't need illegal narcotics to make my life easier, happier, or any other thing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but self medicating (with anything) is not the answer.

\

That's what life is about BB, happiness and being content with your surroundings. I could really care less what people do behind their own closed doors. But you see a different side of it than A LOT of people here do. I have 2 best friend who are cops in very rough areas. My 1 buddy arrested the same 14 year old kid 8 times for selling drugs 8 times!! that is beyond frustrating.