Nic Harris

major

I think he could be a decent OLB. That would allow him to play more in space which I think will benifit him. Asking him to play inside I think he could get manhandled by blockers. He plays strong and fast so he may provide a good pass rush. He cant be any worse than Maybin in that regard, and we know he takes better angles in run support and is better in coverage. It may not be such a long shot, after all his competition is Maybin, Ellison, Kelsay, Ellis, and (maybe) Schobel :unsure:

I would think Harris would be an ILB, not an OLB. Dunno if he can play in our system or not. Since no one really knows exactly what the system is, I don't think anyone else knows for sure yet either.

I would think Harris would be an ILB, not an OLB. Dunno if he can play in our system or not. Since no one really knows exactly what the system is, I don't think anyone else knows for sure yet either.

That doesn't stop everyone around here from speculating...

if we do a "big nickle" package where we drop an LB and add a safety he could be really good.

mc's at corner

whitner, scott, harris at safety (or whitner/scott byrd and harris)

poz aaron and mayin at LB

stroud williams johnson/kelsey/mccargo on the line.

on like 3rd and 7 that could stop draws form getting first downs (god i hope we solve that problem) but also provide some good coverage and allow for some interesting blitzing. schoble and maybin on the edge should be very hard for teams to match up on.