How are you planing for retirement?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean come on man. Three to six months, WTF? :lol:

He could buy short term commercial paper and receive half a percentage point lol

Unless the CP market freezes again and instead he'll receive 7 year floating rate notes.

I mean come on man. Three to six months, WTF? :lol:

I told you earlier, there was laughter in this thread's future.

Personally, I would have suggested buying and holding May puts on Google, with a $200 strike price. You were much kinder than I.

I told you earlier, there was laughter in this thread's future.

Personally, I would have suggested buying and holding May puts on Google, with a $200 strike price. You were much kinder than I.

Not really, I know where he hides his coffee cans. :lol:

I was looking for something creative. But I guess you don't have anything like that.

No my problem is that typically you're an !@#$ to me (which I could care less about) but then when you want free advice it's all please and thank you.

And there is nothing creative for 3-6 months you dolt.

No my problem is that typically you're an !@#$ to me (which I could care less about) but then when you want free advice it's all please and thank you.

Nothing creative and safe. Hedging precious metals against November currency futures would be creative as hell. And stupid.

Nothing creative and safe. Hedging precious metals against November currency futures would be creative as hell. And stupid.

There are only two things for money less that 2 years. Liquidity and safety. That is checking, savings, money markets and CDs and CDs sometimes are not that liquid. I recommend nothing else for that time frame.

I'd take 400% return in 2 years. And I'm all please and thank you.