Here's a thought: DRAFT BOTH OF THEM!!!

Washington has traded for McNabb, so ClauSen will not be going there. So I have a brilliant idea for Buffalo:

Trade Lynch, Parrish and Whitner for another 1st round pick (stretch, I know...), Draft ClauSen at 9, with the other 1st rounder, via the trade, take you're Offensive tackle. Round 2: Tim Tebow.

Guaranteed to have a QB of the future one way or the other...Well, maybe....(It is Buffalo!)

Washington has traded for McNabb, so ClauSen will not be going there. So I have a brilliant idea for Buffalo:

Trade Lynch, Parrish and Whitner for another 1st round pick (stretch, I know...), Draft ClauSen at 9, with the other 1st rounder, via the trade, take you're Offensive tackle. Round 2: Tim Tebow.

Guaranteed to have a QB of the future one way or the other...Well, maybe....(It is Buffalo!)

I hate it when people who don't know what they're talking about us the G-word... :rolleyes:

I hate it when people who don't know what they're talking about us the G-word... :rolleyes:

Hey Idiots: IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!...Holy crap, lighten the hell up! Of course its not "logical"! Of course "it wouldn't work in Madden"! Of course some douchebag living in his mom's basement would put a few smily-faces banging their heads against animated walls! Of course all of you know football better than I do! What an ass-am-I!

Let me step away from the keyboard and let all of you "experts" have at it! Excuse me....

Hey Idiots: IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!...Holy crap, lighten the hell up! Of course its not "logical"! Of course "it wouldn't work in Madden"! Of course some douchebag living in his mom's basement would put a few smily-faces banging their heads against animated walls! Of course all of you know football better than I do! What an ass-am-I!

Let me step away from the keyboard and let all of you "experts" have at it! Excuse me....

Are you still promoting TO for president in 2012?

when did you realize you were kidding?

jw

Did you realize you were joking before or after we ripped you apart for this dumb idea?

Lynch may get you a 3rd rounder, but adding Parrish and Whitner to the deal probably takes it to a 4th.

Don't get to upset with people who can't take a joke. I've posted stuff intended as a joke and got blasted for it some people just don't have a sense of hummer. I've even had the "moderators" send me nasty E-mails threatening to get me kicked of this board because I told some guy to get a life and he was a walking encyclopedia.So take it with a grain of salt the posters and the "moderators" on this board can't help the way they are. But don't sink to there level by calling them idiots because I don't think that they are they just take their beloved Bills a little bit to serious. :flirt:

As ridiculous as this sounds, I still think it would probably be a better idea than any trade for Campbell :flirt:

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Finally someone has something I can totally embrace. I think that is a Brilliant Idea we all know what a Crap Shoot drafting A QB can be We have had 2 franchise QB's since I have been following this team in the 60's... Maybe not Clausen and Teabow because that might take most of our fire power this year but certainly on of those two and then take another in Rounds 4 to 7... Great Thinking :flirt:

1. Just because we're having a yard sale, doesn't mean anybody wants our junk. They definitely won't give up a first round

pick for our leftovers.

2. Nothing like creating a QB controversy in advance! Neither QB would be able to go through any growing pains without

the fans calling for the other QB.

3. Now, if the Bill's drafted 2 really good OLT that's not even an issue, but at QB it would be stupid! Exciting, intersting,

chaotic, but still stupid!

I do like that you are thinking out of the box, I just don't agree with this particular idea. :rolleyes:

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Finally someone has something I can totally embrace. I think that is a Brilliant Idea we all know what a Crap Shoot drafting A QB can be We have had 2 franchise QB's since I have been following this team in the 60's... Maybe not Clausen and Teabow because that might take most of our fire power this year but certainly on of those two and then take another in Rounds 4 to 7... Great Thinking :rolleyes:

Sure..Tebow could be the spirtiual leader of the team like Frank Reich was since he'll be backup to Clausen for the next several years. Tebow is inspirational...is a good leader...etc...but besides having to refine his mechanics that he has been trying to change quite admirably, he still has to learn about a pro style offense which will also take time. Some QB's take years to understand the Complexities of the NFL, Just ask Brian Brohm, Tod Collins. Some never understand the playbook

and never sense the pressure coming from the defense as the NFL is a much faster game. Just ask J.P. Lossman, and so far Trent Edwards, and many, many actually the majority of QB's that are drafted. Drafting 2 QB's of such standing in the same draft would be idiotic. You would be creating a QB controversery without giving either QB the opportunity to learn and grow. Everytime they screw up there heads will be called for and everyone will want to see the other inserted. Didn't we go through this with Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie???? It wasn't pretty!!! C'mon people!! :wallbash:

Don't get to upset with people who can't take a joke. I've posted stuff intended as a joke and got blasted for it some people just don't have a sense of hummer. I've even had the "moderators" send me nasty E-mails threatening to get me kicked of this board because I told some guy to get a life and he was a walking encyclopedia.So take it with a grain of salt the posters and the "moderators" on this board can't help the way they are. But don't sink to there level by calling them idiots because I don't think that they are they just take their beloved Bills a little bit to serious. :rolleyes:

A sense of hummer ?

Trust me, i can always sense when i'm getting a hummer

Don't get to upset with people who can't take a joke. I've posted stuff intended as a joke and got blasted for it some people just don't have a sense of hummer. I've even had the "moderators" send me nasty E-mails threatening to get me kicked of this board because I told some guy to get a life and he was a walking encyclopedia.So take it with a grain of salt the posters and the "moderators" on this board can't help the way they are. But don't sink to there level by calling them idiots because I don't think that they are they just take their beloved Bills a little bit to serious. :rolleyes:

What should people do when someone posts a joke, when they don't identify it as a joke, such as Ha Ha or just kidding? I don't want to come on here, click on a topic, to hear the poster say "don't slam me for my post, I was kidding". Imagine if a lot of people did this, posted something delusional, waited for a response, then said relax you idiots can't you take a joke. It would ruin the site.

I'm not saying anyone has the rite to get vulgar with someone who wastes everyone's time, but darn can't you understand? Deciding to side with a guy starting a post not posed as a joke, and giving the example above about you joking with someone within a post, are two entirely different things. If the moderators did that to you, you have a valid reason to be upset, but linking yourself to this example only belittles your point.

Imagine this situation. You're the coach of the Buffalo Bills, you need a RB, a kick returner and a safety and someone comes up to you and says, hey, I've got these three guys, and I'll give them to you for a first-rounder, their names are Lynch and Parrish and Whitner. What would you say?

Exactly. You'd say something along the lines of "Do I look stupid to you?"

Try this little thought experiment next time before you propose a trade.

I sdon't want either QB

I'd rather we fix the OL and DL in this deep draft for OL DL...Add in some LB'ers

but trade away dead weight like Lynch parrish and Whitner for a pick or 2

In 2011 the Bills can swap 1st rd picks, and add in their 1st from 2012 to move up and even sprinkle is a late rd pick or 2 if necessary to draft a QB like Jake Locker or another top QB in a much deeper class of QB's

Why force the issue this year when there are much better options next year

What should people do when someone posts a joke, when they don't identify it as a joke, such as Ha Ha or just kidding? I don't want to come on here, click on a topic, to hear the poster say "don't slam me for my post, I was kidding". Imagine if a lot of people did this, posted something delusional, waited for a response, then said relax you idiots can't you take a joke. It would ruin the site.

I'm not saying anyone has the rite to get vulgar with someone who wastes everyone's time, but darn can't you understand? Deciding to side with a guy starting a post not posed as a joke, and giving the example above about you joking with someone within a post, are two entirely different things. If the moderators did that to you, you have a valid reason to be upset, but linking yourself to this example only belittles your point.

what? :thumbsup::lol::lol::lol: I wasn't takeing any side. I was just politely telling a poster to have thicker skin and not to call people like you idiots.