[please fix subject]

Send him to Washington for Campbell. Don't waste any draft picks.

PTR

The Skins already have Portis, Willie Parker, and Larry Johnson on their roster. Doubt they're going to want to add another back. Trade him to anyone who will take him for a pick(s), and try to get McCluster in the 3rd or 4th round to pair with Freddy. Campbell is terrible anyways, IMO.

I'm not sure why he wants to be traded. Every thing that has come his way, has been a product of his own doing. Don't get mad at the Bills, their fans, and the city of Buffalo, for the trouble that you continue to get into...

Send him to Washington for Campbell. Don't waste any draft picks.

PTR

works for me.

why do you think all the campbell hate on this site ? It is not like we have a 28 peyton manning on the roster

Just saw on NFLN that Lynch wants to be traded. I'd like to see him go. Just another overpaid NFL thug in my eyes.

SKOOBY?

Funny I have been watching NFLN since about 6:00 while working on some homework... The only time they mentioned Lynch was that he didn't show up to any off season conditioning last week BUT most of the Bills roster did. They speculated that he may have not showed up because he is not happy. But they didn't say anything along the lines of "Lynch wants out of Buffalo"

Get your stories straight.

SKOOBY?

Funny I have been watching NFLN since about 6:00 while working on some homework... The only time they mentioned Lynch was that he didn't show up to any off season conditioning last week BUT most of the Bills roster did. They speculated that he may have not showed up because he is not happy. But they didn't say anything along the lines of "Lynch wants out of Buffalo"

Get your stories straight.

Maybe it was the other NFLN :thumbsup::flirt::lol:

Just saw on NFLN....

The wheels on the (short) bus go round and round....

Mark Gaughan:

"Running back Marshawn Lynch has not yet shown up for offseason conditioning workouts with the Buffalo Bills. He lost his starting job last season to Fred Jackson. He has had run-ins with the law in Buffalo. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he would not mind finding a new NFL home with some other team. Has he demanded a trade? I don't know. His agent has not returned calls from The Buffalo News. But word within the locker room is he would not be disappointed at all if he were shipped elsewhere."

Sports Illustrated (citing Gaughan's article):

"06:38 AM ET 04.04 | Marshawn Lynch has made it very clear that he wants out of Buffalo. But the running back has lost every ounce of trade value he had in losing his starting job to Fred Jackson and having further problems off the field that run the risk of a lengthy suspension if it happens again. Lynch has not participated in the Bills' offseason workouts, and its no secret around the lockerroom that he is interested in being shipped elsewhere. It's not clear if Buffalo is actively seeking out trade partners, but any offers it has received are probably not especially enticing."

NFLN (and/or dip**** OPs):

"...that Lynch wants to be traded. I'd like to see him go. Just another overpaid NFL thug in my eyes."

I'm not sure why he wants to be traded. Every thing that has come his way, has been a product of his own doing. Don't get mad at the Bills, their fans, and the city of Buffalo, for the trouble that you continue to get into...

I don't hate where my job is located, or my co-workers, or my boss. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to work somewhere else.

He has no leverage. He's under contract for the next 3 years and has damaged his own trade value. Just shut up and play Marshawn.

Exactly. You tell him to shut up, stop acting like a child, and earn your next contract. The last thing I'd do is give into his demands after the last few offseasons. I'd rather make him rot on the bench for 3 years. And I'm a Lynch fan.

btw, anyone saying to ship him to washington for campbell, two things: washington has 3 starting caliber hbs and washington is likely to rescind jason campbells 1 yr offer, in light of the dmc trade, thus making him free to sign with whoever. so, in summary, although he's not that good, he's not stupid enough to sign with us anyway! :thumbsup:

Guys, name two players on the Bills that dont want to be traded. I say two because Corto is likely the ONLY PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT WOULD PICK BUFFALO OVER THE OTHER 31 TEAMS if they had the choice.

good point. besides the obvious big check, who wants to play for a non contending team in any sport????

we have the lakers and the clippers here in town. the clippers are the butt of a lot of jokes, as the bills are to the nfl.

i still love the bills and lynch. but not surprised by these rumors or truths.

btw, anyone saying to ship him to washington for campbell, two things: washington has 3 starting caliber hbs and washington is likely to rescind jason campbells 1 yr offer, in light of the dmc trade, thus making him free to sign with whoever. so, in summary, although he's not that good, he's not stupid enough to sign with us anyway! :thumbsup:

Trade him and Trent to any team for any offer.