[please fix subject]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be there - we may have to go LT in round 2.

Still have to worry about Cleveland. Who knows what they'll do.

More likely though...someone jumps in front of us to draft him. Won't break my heart if that happens though I would like to have Clausen. Bills have so many needs that you know they can fill 1 with the #9 choice.

Still have to worry about Cleveland. Who knows what they'll do.

More likely though...someone jumps in front of us to draft him. Won't break my heart if that happens though I would like to have Clausen. Bills have so many needs that you know they can fill 1 with the #9 choice.

I see the Bills trading down before drafting Clausen.

Gotta take Claussen if he is there at nine. He's got the tools, attitude and experience in the pro set. Make him the starter from day one and let Chan do his magic. Chan has made much lesser qbs look pretty good. Give him a qb like Claussen and who knows, maybe good things will start to happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

It doesn't scare anyone that none of the teams above us that have QB needs wanted nothing to do with Clausen??? Because that terrifies me.

Seattle just traded for a QB.

Cleveland picked up a couple.

Those two teams might still take Clausen but QB isn't necessarily a huge need for them. What other teams are you referring to?

It doesn't scare anyone that none of the teams above us that have QB needs wanted nothing to do with Clausen??? Because that terrifies me.

There weren't that many. Cleveland picking up Delhome is one of the strangest moves I have ever seen. St.Louis is going to draft Bradford. I can understand Washington making a move for McNabb and having Campbell as the backup or moving him for a 3 round pick. Seattle has a decent QB in Hasslebeck if he can stay upright. It is not like we are siting at 24 and we think we can get him. He is a easily a top ten pick and it wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland took him and let him sit for a year or so while Delhome increases his interception completion percentage. If you watch ND games, there were a ton of long bomb completions to Tate and Floyd, maybe Oakland takes him at 8 and says goodbye to Jamarcus. Wow now there is a pick that sucked

He'll be there - we may have to go LT in round 2.

I'd be excited with Clausen... It would be ironic though if the Bills run the pistol w the only guy that actually went under center... If we end up with Tebow,McCoy or even Pike, I think the pistol is deffinitly in our future... Much smaller learning curve... But, I want Clausen!

Didnt nevergiveup tell us the Bills want nothing to do with Clausen?

I believe his exact words were "Bradford is the only QB the Bills would take at 9." So essentially yes.

I love having Nevergiveup here just as much as anyone else, but what else has he gotten right? That's a serious question, because I don't know. I know he called the Chan Gailey hiring much before anyone and that deserves a lot of credit, but has he been as good on anything else since then?

With that rationale you will be terrified of any pick, since no one below us wants anything to do with them!