I think we will all be pleasantly surpised with our new regime

80% of winning is about attitude. 80% of your quality and success in life is all about your attitude. the Jets went to the AFC championship game with a cocky son of a beech attitude. If you want it more than the other guys, and feel you deserve it, you will get it most times. Nix and Gailey are some old school mean SOB's...It will rub off on the players and produce an I deserve to win attitude. Our current regime compared to previous yrs with Pu$$y Juaron and co is like night and day. I'd feel comfortable going to battle with these guys based on their speeches. i'd feel comfortable going to macey's with Juaron.

I'm already pleased. We seem to have more of a focus than we've had in years. And let's face it. The last couple of years have just plain sucked. I'm glad I renewed my seasons already. We're really going to surprise some people this year. Of course I've been saying that since 1965. So I'm an eternal optomist. I still like what I'm seeing this year as opposed to the last.....say decade or so

80% of winning is about attitude. 80% of your quality and success in life is all about your attitude. the Jets went to the AFC championship game with a cocky son of a beech attitude. If you want it more than the other guys, and feel you deserve it, you will get it most times. Nix and Gailey are some old school mean SOB's...It will rub off on the players and produce an I deserve to win attitude. Our current regime compared to previous yrs with Pu$$y Juaron and co is like night and day. I'd feel comfortable going to battle with these guys based on their speeches. i'd feel comfortable going to macey's with Juaron.

I agree that attitude is important. But there's an unfortunate culture of losing here that has proven tough to break. And the Jets went to the AFC championship because they had the number one run game and number one defense.

Also, any coaching staff is better than Jauron's.

I think Jauron is more of a Bath & Body Works kind of homer.

I agree that attitude is important. But there's an unfortunate culture of losing here that has proven tough to break. And the Jets went to the ADC championship because they had the number one run game and number on defense.

BINGO!

Have all the respect in the world for the Jets' OLine and the running game it generates.

Have all the respect for the Jets' defense and the schemes they run.

But let's be clear about why they marched to the AFC title game: the Colts took the second half off to rest their starters when they played the Jets and had they not done that the Jets never would have made the playoffs.

GO BILLS!!!

Have all the respect in the world for the Jets' OLine and the running game it generates.

Have all the respect for the Jets' defense and the schemes they run.

But let's be clear about why they marched to the AFC title game: the Colts took the second half off to rest their starters when they played the Jets and had they not done that the Jets never would have made the playoffs.

GO BILLS!!!

HOW SOON WE FORGET !!

Chan had something...You can have talent and no heart it doesn't mean anything..You can have heart and no talent and you can overcome many things. But if you have heart and talent then you can be anything...So here's to the Bills in 010 and beyond... I'm beginning to believe.

Agreed. I'm just freaking happy to have football guys back ay OBD.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you, but am curious as to where you got 80% from??

I agree that attitude is important. But there's an unfortunate culture of losing here that has proven tough to break. And the Jets went to the AFC championship because they had the number one run game and number one defense.

In Jauron's regime, trying your best was all they cared about. But as Sean Connery said..."Losers always whine about their 'best'. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen."

Perhaps Chan should convince the players that they should be angry that they're not winning. Angry enough that they're just bitter and pissed off, so they need to take it out on the opposition. This team can easily have a mean streak just like the Jets did - not because they think they can win, but because they know they should be winning. Take the losing frustration out on your opponent.

just out of curiosity, is that 80% a scientifically proven percentage, a guestimate, or what is generally agreed upon by athletes/coaches/critics? personally I think that only 72 % of winning is attitude....rebuttal?

In Jauron's regime, trying your best was all they cared about. But as Sean Connery said..."Losers always whine about their 'best'. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen."

Perhaps Chan should convince the players that they should be angry that they're not winning. Angry enough that they're just bitter and pissed off, so they need to take it out on the opposition. This team can easily have a mean streak just like the Jets did - not because they think they can win, but because they know they should be winning. Take the losing frustration out on your opponent.

I love that line.

I think Chan can very easily talk these players up by stating that the old regime f&$ked them out of winning and he will bring it out of them, but they need to actually work. The ones that dont want to work and be handed the jobs, AHEM!!!...Marshawn... will simply be benched, or cut, or traded.

However, Im not sure Chan even needs to do that. The players that actually want to work are most likely already aware that they have been losing because they have had a loser coach, and trained, practiced, and played like they were on vacation.

Heres to this team realizing they can compete if they actually put forth an effort. :ph34r:

just out of curiosity, is that 80% a scientifically proven percentage, a guestimate, or what is generally agreed upon by athletes/coaches/critics? personally I think that only 72 % of winning is attitude....rebuttal?

It's been proven by a survey of all special olympics coaches