Javon Walker

If he really would play forthe veteran minimum, or close to it, I would have no problem at all giving him a shot. We need a veteran WR, and if he truly is healthy, he'd be a worthwhile gamble

per rotoworld:

Free agent Javon Walker says he would be willing to sign a contract for the NFL minimum for another chance.

"The thing about football right now is it’s not really about the money," said Walker, who collected over $14 million from the Raiders in exchange for 15 catches in two years. Walker also reiterated that he's healthy. "I’m 100 percent...finally, since I left Denver," said the 31-year-old. "People are going to say ‘Wow, that’s the Javon we remember.’ I returned 110 percent."

If he really would play forthe veteran minimum, or close to it, I would have no problem at all giving him a shot. We need a veteran WR, and if he truly is healthy, he'd be a worthwhile gamble

per rotoworld:

Free agent Javon Walker says he would be willing to sign a contract for the NFL minimum for another chance.

"The thing about football right now is it’s not really about the money," said Walker, who collected over $14 million from the Raiders in exchange for 15 catches in two years. Walker also reiterated that he's healthy. "I’m 100 percent...finally, since I left Denver," said the 31-year-old. "People are going to say ‘Wow, that’s the Javon we remember.’ I returned 110 percent."

Walker hasn't given a damn about football since 2006. I don't know what it was but my guess is Darrent Williams' tragic and unfortunate death really f**ked him up.

He's 31 and done. But probably a better pick up than Chad Jackson.

Walker hasn't given a damn about football since 2006. I don't know what it was but my guess is Darrent Williams' tragic and unfortunate death really f**ked him up.

He's 31 and done. But probably a better pick up than Chad Jackson.

I was impressed by his willingness to give up much/most of his contract with the Raiders because he was too injured to live up to it. If he's truly healthy and doesn't want much money, heck yeah!

No No No No No. The last thing you want is a guy with injury problems and has shown that football isnt too important to him. Are we really to the point where we want to sign Raider castoffs?

I don't think it was that football isn;t too important. I think it was the fact that his best friend bled out and died in his arms that changed his life for the worst

Hey, I think he is worth a look at the price he is advertising. If he doesn't make the team what does it matter. I say bring him in and I bet he can be as good as T.O. was last year. He would at least provide a little insurance if Hardy is a bust.

Hey, I think he is worth a look at the price he is advertising. If he doesn't make the team what does it matter. I say bring him in and I bet he can be as good as T.O. was last year. He would at least provide a little insurance if Hardy is a bust.

Why not? We can never have enough "suck".

PTR

Wouldn't hurt... the only thing I'm concerned about is bringn in low-level WR free agents that could possibly take playing time away from Hardy and Johnson... I want to see what these two can do.

I felt that way last year when T.O. was hogging min's from those two while we had nothing to play for!

Wouldn't hurt... the only thing I'm concerned about is bringn in low-level WR free agents that could possibly take playing time away from Hardy and Johnson... I want to see what these two can do.

I agree, I would like to see if Hardy & Johnson can become good WR's.

per rotoworld:

sorry for the duplicate thread beastmode! I didn't see this one.