Javon Walker

No No No No No. The last thing you want is a guy with injury problems and has shown that football isnt too important to him. Are we really to the point where we want to sign Raider castoffs?

He was cast off from the Raiders because he couldn't live up to the RIDICULOUS contract they (should never have) gave him.

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true

Willingness to play for the league minimum after earning $14million over the last two years just so he can play football contradicts your statement that football isn't important to him.

He was a good and productive receiver. He's not too old. He may not cost much. I'd be reasonably happy to sign him and see if it can work out.

I would rather bring in out own talent and let it grow. I think the Bills may have signed enough players the last few years that nobody else wanted. Next, you'll be wanting to bring "The Holder" Cornell Green from the Raiders at Tackle.

Exactly. We need to build our team the right way , meaning we draft studs (I know , easier said than done) then you plug in your key FAs. Bringing in guys like Walker will only hurt us in the long run , even if he comes in and gives us a couple good years. Players like him just are just a band-aid on a deep wound.