Tony Washington - Abilene Christian

Thoner7

Well I had NFL Netwrok on counting on seeing them breaking down the Bills but it was not on. They did however had Casserly on talking about a kid named Tony Washington from Abilene Christian (D2). Casserly said he though Washington may be the most physically gifted tackle in the entire draft. He also said he spoke with a teams scout and a teams OL coach who also said he is a 1st round talent. His combine workout was excellent I guess.

The catch - he is a registered sex offender. Its not as bad as you may first think... or it may be worse. Read for yourself :rolleyes:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=5830

Now I dont know what happened and what didnt, but Ill forget all about it if we get a T steal in this draft. If he is as good as Okung, I want him on the team.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I had NFL Netwrok on counting on seeing them breaking down the Bills but it was not on. They did however had Casserly on talking about a kid named Tony Washington from Abilene Christian (D2). Casserly said he though Washington may be the most physically gifted tackle in the entire draft. He also said he spoke with a teams scout and a teams OL coach who also said he is a 1st round talent. His combine workout was excellent I guess.

The catch - he is a registered sex offender. Its not as bad as you may first think... or it may be worse. Read for yourself :rolleyes:

Now I dont know what happened and what didnt, but Ill forget all about it if we get a T steal in this draft. If he is as good as Okung, I want him on the team.

JE-ZUZ!, his bio sister!, that is cause for concern, no matter how you slice it!, i want the bills to win more than anybody, pretty much open-minded at off field indiscretions, but that makes me pause...

WOW. I don't even know what to say.

Atleast he did not try to excuse his behavior like Vick did.

That's a tough situation. I guess it would all depend on the personal intereviews with the kid.

I suppose everyone deserves a second chance, but his own sister. YUCK.

Maybe he grew up in Kentucky, I here that is perfectly acceptable there.

apparently, its acceptable in his texas town

look on the brightside, if we draft him, we wont have to worry about him knockin up half of buffalo like travis henry

or what if we brought his sister in to be a Buffalo Jill, they would definitely be the creepiest couple at the charity functions

Git R Dun Buddy

The catch - he is a registered sex offender. Its not as bad as you may first think... or it may be worse. Read for yourself :worthy:

The guy had sex with his sister, If that's not a character flaw, than I don't know what is. Yikes!

People's lives change and hopefully his has turned around for the better. While he makes no excuses, there has to be more to the story. He didn't just all of a sudden decide, "Hey, me and you should do this." Things like this build through various situations and then end up the way they do. There's always multiple determining factors in these people's lives. He, just like anyone else, deserves another chance to live out his life without constant judgements made by people who have multiple skeletons in their closets as well.

People's lives change and hopefully his has turned around for the better. While he makes no excuses, there has to be more to the story. He didn't just all of a sudden decide, "Hey, me and you should do this." Things like this build through various situations and then end up the way they do. There's always multiple determining factors in these people's lives. He, just like anyone else, deserves another chance to live out his life without constant judgements made by people who have multiple skeletons in their closets as well.

Agreed, thats why I want him in Bills colors on Sundays.

Tony Washington AKA Joe Dirt?

Joe Dirt: [Facing mirror] She's your sister dude she's gotta be and you made out with her man! What's wrong with you, you pervert!

[turns away from mirror]

Joe Dirt: Well I didn't know she was my sister when I kissed her, so it's not my fault. And she's one of the hottest girls on the planet.

[turns back to mirror]

Joe Dirt: You just said your sisters hot! What a fuhreak! You're going to hell man!

[turns away from mirror]

Joe Dirt: I gotta tell her what happened, why I got weird. And for god sakes' I gotta treat her like a sister.

[next scene, you hear them having sex]

So he was 16 and she was 15, and the sex was consensual. Do both parties get slapped with the sex offender label because it was incest, or is it just him because he was the older party?

In any case, it wasn't a violent crime and his sister might be just as responsible as him. Weird sh*t to be sure, but compared to all the cokeheads and wife-beaters in pro sports today this is actually small potatoes.

The catch - he is a registered sex offender. Its not as bad as you may first think... or it may be worse. Read for yourself :worthy:

At least he is on good terms with his sister now....wtf