UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

After watching Grudens special last night on ESPN I have to say that Tebow's interview is far better then any of the other quarterbacks. He knows what is being said about him and he is dying to prove everyone wrong. I think he will do whatever it takes to make it as an NFL quarterback and I think he would be a great addition to the Bills. I would love it if we go OT at number 9, and I really would like to trade back in late in the first round and grab him. Maybe ship Marshawn out for a second, or third round pick? I know everyone has different opinions on him, you either love him or hate him. But someone like that is committed and dedicated to do whatever it takes to be successful and win. I would rather the bills take a risk on someone like that then some of the other first round choices they have had lately- Lynch, McCargo, Whitner.. Atleast if it ends up not working out you can not fault them for trying.. atleast they would be going after a proven winner, and someone with a good head on his shoulders unlike someone like Lynch.

I can't think of a worst reason to draft someone than "he wants to prove people wrong". So what happens when he becomes the media/critics' best friend after he wins a few games?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of a worst reason to draft someone than "he wants to prove people wrong". So what happens when he becomes the media/critics' best friend after he wins a few games?

the same thing that happened for the 3-4 years where everyone loved him, he just wins.

:lol:

you asked what would happen if he became the media's darling... in case you havent followed college football for the past 4 years, he HAS BEEN the media's darling the entire time. if anything, this is telling us finally how he responds to negativity.

you asked what would happen if he became the media's darling... in case you havent followed college football for the past 4 years, he HAS BEEN the media's darling the entire time. if anything, this is telling us finally how he responds to negativity.

Fair enough. Just don't tell me "proving everyone wrong" is going to be the catalyst for a successful career then.

Fair enough. Just don't tell me "proving everyone wrong" is going to be the catalyst for a successful career then.

i definitely would not use that as my argument as to why he will be successful. although i agree that it wont hurt, based on what we have seen from him so far.

I disagree and think your mom should revoke your internet privledges.

How is Tim Tebow not gay? He doesn't have sex with women at all, by his own admission. Also, Jesus is one of his favourite people, and Jesus was clearly gay with his 12 apostles and all of their alone time and such. There is just no way that Tim Tebow is not gay, and that is ok, I don't mind. I think he can play football well and be gay at the same time.

How is Tim Tebow not gay? He doesn't have sex with women at all, by his own admission. Also, Jesus is one of his favourite people, and Jesus was clearly gay with his 12 apostles and all of their alone time and such. There is just no way that Tim Tebow is not gay, and that is ok, I don't mind. I think he can play football well and be gay at the same time.

I hope you get banned.

They see me trollin...

Really dude? You need to either

A. Grow up

B. Find a better sense of humor

C. Talk to someone that can help you

D. All of the above

I vote D but I don't know you so I may be wrong.

Tebow is an example of what you want out of a college player but how that will translate to the NFL remains to be seen. Tebow is exactly what every head coach wants on his team, now that may not mean he's the #1 overall pick but I would be willing to bet that all 32 HC's and all 32GM's would love to have Tebow on there team if he were a FA. Other then his throwing motion you can check off everything else you want in a player, luckily for Timmy Throwing motions can be fixed.

Also,and this isn't just for you but I've said this a few times on here - I am not a religious person but anyone who says that being religious is a downfall is an idiot. Tell that to Jim Brown, Kurt Warner, Warrick Dunn or Muhammed Ali. BTW it was Colt McCoy who won the Bobby Bowden award which if you don't know is given out by The Fellowship of Christian Athletes. I don't like to call names but your seriously an idiot if you think his faith will be anything other than a help in his career. Once again this is a general statement not meant for just you.

Dude, is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?? <_<