UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy for Tebow, and I hope that he takes all of the criticism that he has received and shoves it down his critics throats.

I will always be a Bills fan, but now I will enjoy watching the Broncos.

I am very happy for Tebow, and I hope that he takes all of the criticism that he has received and shoves it down his critics throats.

I will always be a Bills fan, but now I will enjoy watching the Broncos.

I agree. I didnt realize how much I wanted the Bills to get him until he went to Denver.

Yeah, I know he doesnt have the "skill", or the "arm" or the "Motion". All he had was the Heart. I want THAT on my team, any day...

No go get Clausen!

I agree. I didnt realize how much I wanted the Bills to get him until he went to Denver.

Yeah, I know he doesnt have the "skill", or the "arm" or the "Motion". All he had was the Heart. I want THAT on my team, any day...

No go get Clausen!

Well, talent wins in the NFL, and tebag has none of that.

Dumbest thing I've read all night, and there have been some doozies. SEC record for rushing TD's, 88 passing TD's, a Heisman 2 national championships, yeah the kid has no talent. Dumb.

Chris Leak won the first championship. Tebag's "talent" doesn't translate into the NFL, except as an H-back or FB. SD must be really excited however, because devner just handed them the division for the next 4-5 years at least.

Chris Leak won the first championship. Tebag's "talent" doesn't translate into the NFL, except as an H-back or FB. SD must be really excited however, because devner just handed them the division for the next 4-5 years at least.

2nd dumbest thing I've read all night. Okay lets take the first nat. championship from him, feel better? Dumber.

Bitter much?

And to top it off Paterno > Bowden

2nd dumbest thing I've read all night. Okay lets take the first nat. championship from him, feel better? Dumber.

Tebow was great in college. He won't do **** in the NFL. You can mark my words on that. Put it in your sig or whatever.

Tebow was great in college. He won't do **** in the NFL. You can mark my words on that. Put it in your sig or whatever.

No I won't put it in my sig, I don't care that much, I certainly don't care as much as you do that I might bad mouth a player who is not only gifted but also who seems to be an exceptional person. There IMO is no reason to be so hostile towards the kid, I mean he is just a kid and he is also a good example for other kids who play the game. Are you maybe a Georgia fan by chance?