Before They Were Stars

/dev/null

Success isn't always an overnight thing in Hollywood. Sometimes actors and actresses have to take on roles in B films to get started

Anyone have some good examples? I'm asking because I was flipping thru the channels and caught the end of Leprechaun, with a Pre-Friends (and very Hot) Jennifer Anniston

Success isn't always an overnight thing in Hollywood. Sometimes actors and actresses have to take on roles in B films to get started

Anyone have some good examples? I'm asking because I was flipping thru the channels and caught the end of Leprechaun, with a Pre-Friends (and very Hot) Jennifer Anniston

Did she have her old or new nose?

He may not be a huge star but Zach Galifinakis (sp?) was in Corky Romano as I was switching through the channels the other day.

I always loved him in Out Cold and Bubble Boy.

Jennifer Love HugeTatas in some Pierce Brosnan flick

Maybe too obvious, but the other day, I was watching "Dead Man Walking" (around 1992 I think) and the obnoxious, marginally talented Jack Black was playing Sean Penns' younger brother...I hadn't seen the movie in years, and didn't realize Black was in the movie...

Wait, are we only going "hot" chicks here? Jack Black is not a hot chick!

Both Jake LaMotta and Vincent Gardenia played bartenders in "The Hustler". Gardenia wasn't really a star, but when I first saw the movie I said "Hey, there's Roxanne's dad" (LA Law reference).

David Hasselhoff played "Boner" in something called "Revenge of the Cheerleaders". I've never seen it, but I want to.

Robert Duvall as Boo Radley in "To Kill a Mockingbird".

as a kid.

Keeping with the theme: Jabari Greer used to play for the Bills.