I was at UF Pro Day

Unless you are an NFL scout, news reporter, family member, or part of the college teams' program, if you attend a so-called pro day you are a loser.

Really? I wouldn't mind having the free time and/or money to go watch the "circus"

Thanks Upstate!

I saw alot of what you say on the telly. Having watched Tebow play since high school, I payed close attention to his revamped throwing motion. It IS definately different and better. More compact, no more wind up from 6:00 o'clock. As has been mentioned here before, young QB's CAN and do change their throwing motion for the NFL.

Again, I've seen all the intangibles that put him in a different class, and I'm personally confident he will succeed at the next level.

not gonna lie this is one of the better threads on here. nice to see someone actually put forth some genuine football info/observations as opposed to the typical "if I were GM I'd trade roscoe, whitner, schobel, lynch and edwards for brady, moss, peyton and ed reed..."

Tebow in round 3... go bills!

not gonna lie this is one of the better threads on here. nice to see someone actually put forth some genuine football info/observations as opposed to the typical "if I were GM I'd trade roscoe, whitner, schobel, lynch and edwards for brady, moss, peyton and ed reed..."

Tebow in round 3... go bills!

Are you saying that trade is not possible?

Well, I live about 3 minutes from the stadium, so it wasn't quite a transcontinental journey. Some large segments of society would probably deem someone who has posted almost 900 times on an NFL message board a loser.

I guess it's all perspective, aye?

:w00t::w00t::w00t::beer::beer::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Best comeback Ive seen in a really long time.

yeah, vicious.. he's a POS in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0garYRQ_0

I don't really care. as long as he makes plays like this.

Awesome hit on Knowshon Moreno.

BTW the pics of him that Byrdsdaword posted, he sorta looks like the Predator.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9643/sc...dator203zb1.jpg :worthy:

Unless you are an NFL scout, news reporter, family member, or part of the college teams' program, if you attend a so-called pro day you are a loser.

As opposed to calling yourself "Mr. Wonderful" and chastising a guy for liking football. Put down the Cheetos, get off the waterbed, wade through the garbage and get some air, for everyone's sake.

As opposed to calling yourself "Mr. Wonderful" and chastising a guy for liking football. Put down the Cheetos, get off the waterbed, wade through the garbage and get some air, for everyone's sake.

He's a douche, and has been called out on it, practically unanimously. The true measure of his character is that he's been around, but won't acknowledge he was a douche, which makes him an even bigger douche.