Dwan Edwards signs w/ Bills

Kingfish

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I watch (and giggle) at Afinogenov whiffing on an empty-netter to seal the Sabres' doom ...

still no deal agreed to. talks ongoing as of 3 minutes ago.

jw

So, could still break either way. Thankee.

Thrash win anyway, and the 600 people remaining in the arena cheer.

As I watch (and giggle) at Afinogenov whiffing on an empty-netter to seal the Sabres' doom ...

So, could still break either way. Thankee.

Thrash win anyway, and the 600 people remaining in the arena cheer.

Watching the Sabres beginning to blow their playoff chances makes my brain hurt.

in fairness, there were only about 625 to start.

:ph34r:

Nah, there had to be at least a couple thousand Sabres fans there. Harrington covered their last game down there, and he said it was at least 50-50 that night ...

ummm

the senators are losing to toronto

they can't catch us if they never win

Montreal can. They've won 8 of the last 10 games. Even though Buffalo has a few games in hand over the other teams in their division, the Sabres desperately need to get their act together or we'll be watching the playoffs from the stands again.

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL#ixzz0iOUM22z4

Check Page 2 of this thread, and you'll find the same report. Nice of KFFL to finally pick up on it.

Montreal can. They've won 8 of the last 10 games. Even though Buffalo has a few games in hand over the other teams in their division, the Sabres desperately need to get their act together or we'll be watching the playoffs from the stands again.

Can't see y'all falling all the way to ninth. Enjoying some good Habs hockey, though. It's been a while.

But how about now?

It's done *now* right?

Surely it's done by NOW...

Are we there yet?

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL#ixzz0iOUM22z4

Not saying it's not true. The time stamp on the story is fairly recent. But the last line "according to ESPN" suggests again that this is a secondary report.

I'm still holding my breath.

Not saying it's not true. The time stamp on the story is fairly recent. But the last line "according to ESPN" suggests again that this is a secondary report.

I'm still holding my breath.

Tertiary. KFFL picking up Hensley's blog post, which he typed after retweeting Schefter's "scoop."

http://twitter.com/jamisonhensley

Some interesting reading in his tweets since then...

@TheRedzoneorg Just to clarify. I didn't report the Edwards deal. It was ESPN. I've heard nothing has been finalized ... yet. Still in talks
@1WinningDrive I didn't report Edwards deal. I attributed everything to ESPN. I reported that Bills haven't announced anything.

Should note that @1WinningDrive is the Ravens' official Twitter account.

Call it Buffalo-esque anxiety...I live in constant fear of a Buffalo collapse until they are 100% guaranteed in the playoffs.

What's the difference? This bunch of Nancies isn't winning the Cup. They're one and done even if they make it so who cares if the collapse ends a week sooner or later?

2 solid 3-4 guys. I like it. Hopefully this quells some of the negativity and despair around here for a while.

Well, Well...I know we have to do the majority of our building through the draft, but it is nice that we may have filled some holes through FA. If we can fill another hole or two in FA and draft at least 3 capable starters then I may have to revise my 2010-2011 prediction of 5-11 !!! I will bump it up to 6-10 tonight in good faith and hopefully by the end of FA be up to 7 wins...and if we have a San Diego type of draft who knows I may be up to 8, 9...or (well I better not push it...lol) Let's Go Bills Lets GO Bills...BaBaBaBa Billllllllllllz!

beat me to it!

and i've found patrick moran to be reliable

In this case, his reliability isn't really in question. He is simply reporting what someone else said. Nice follow up to clarify the comment, but the only credibility at stake here belongs to Adam S.

In this case, his reliability isn't really in question. He is simply reporting what someone else said. Nice follow up to clarify the comment, but the only credibility at stake here belongs to Adam S.

I don't think his credibility is in question at all on this one. He has reached an agreement, but hasn't signed yet. If someone swoops in last minute and steals him away, his report was still accurate.

Dwan seems like a good addition...nothing too outstanding even if he does sign...I think he'll give us depth...I still like Williams outside...that guy is sick and if we get a 350 pounder to play nose and you have williams and stroud on the Ends....please...Edwards will be watching...well if I were coaching lol...rotation...Williams/Kelsay Stroud/CODY Stroud/Edwards .....

Dwan seems like a good addition...nothing too outstanding even if he does sign...I think he'll give us depth...I still like Williams outside...that guy is sick and if we get a 350 pounder to play nose and you have williams and stroud on the Ends....please...Edwards will be watching...well if I were coaching lol...rotation...Williams/Kelsay Stroud/CODY Stroud/Edwards .....

More likely that Edwards is a starter with Williams in the middle. Edwards-Williams-Stroud with McCargo, Johnson, and a rookie NT to spell.

More likely that Edwards is a starter with Williams in the middle. Edwards-Williams-Stroud with McCargo, Johnson, and a rookie NT to spell.

I still like Williams on the outside...his moves and penetration has me interested in seeing him play end in a 3-4...if Castillo plays end and Seymour play end...Williams is perfect...imo anyway...Williams isnt over 320...I like the NT to be at least 340

I don't think his credibility is in question at all on this one. He has reached an agreement, but hasn't signed yet. If someone swoops in last minute and steals him away, his report was still accurate.

That's why I wait until Warrow reports the deal as done before celebrating.

The rotation Baby Joe Mesi said is the correct one. Castillo and Seymore are both way taller than Williams. Once those tackles with long arms get them on Williams he is done. It's cool though, because he'll be just fine at nose as long as he has a big mammoth-type to rotate with him. He'll still make his plays inside..........

Its a done deal guys

Its on profootballtalk, KFFL, and ESPN

And Schefter is a total clown. He just makes **** up pretty much- he just posts his opinion and writes in a way that it sounds like he is breaking some type of credible story. He's a turd

Its a done deal guys

Its on profootballtalk, KFFL, and ESPN

And Schefter is a total clown. He just makes **** up pretty much- he just posts his opinion and writes in a way that it sounds like he is breaking some type of credible story. He's a turd

The funny thing here is, profootball talk and KFFL are citing ESPN. ESPN is reporting SCHEFTER'S story,

Doesn't anyone here know how to read these stories properly?

The funny thing here is, profootball talk and KFFL are citing ESPN. ESPN is reporting SCHEFTER'S story,

Doesn't anyone here know how to read these stories properly?

Gotta love the guy that calls Schefter a clown, then calls it a done deal based on Schefter's story.