Dwan Edwards signs w/ Bills

Kingfish

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I watch (and giggle) at Afinogenov whiffing on an empty-netter to seal the Sabres' doom ...

still no deal agreed to. talks ongoing as of 3 minutes ago.

jw

So, could still break either way. Thankee.

Thrash win anyway, and the 600 people remaining in the arena cheer.

As I watch (and giggle) at Afinogenov whiffing on an empty-netter to seal the Sabres' doom ...

So, could still break either way. Thankee.

Thrash win anyway, and the 600 people remaining in the arena cheer.

Watching the Sabres beginning to blow their playoff chances makes my brain hurt.

in fairness, there were only about 625 to start.

:ph34r:

Nah, there had to be at least a couple thousand Sabres fans there. Harrington covered their last game down there, and he said it was at least 50-50 that night ...

ummm

the senators are losing to toronto

they can't catch us if they never win

Montreal can. They've won 8 of the last 10 games. Even though Buffalo has a few games in hand over the other teams in their division, the Sabres desperately need to get their act together or we'll be watching the playoffs from the stands again.

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL#ixzz0iOUM22z4

Check Page 2 of this thread, and you'll find the same report. Nice of KFFL to finally pick up on it.

Montreal can. They've won 8 of the last 10 games. Even though Buffalo has a few games in hand over the other teams in their division, the Sabres desperately need to get their act together or we'll be watching the playoffs from the stands again.

Can't see y'all falling all the way to ninth. Enjoying some good Habs hockey, though. It's been a while.

But how about now?

It's done *now* right?

Surely it's done by NOW...

Are we there yet?

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL#ixzz0iOUM22z4

Not saying it's not true. The time stamp on the story is fairly recent. But the last line "according to ESPN" suggests again that this is a secondary report.

I'm still holding my breath.

Not saying it's not true. The time stamp on the story is fairly recent. But the last line "according to ESPN" suggests again that this is a secondary report.

I'm still holding my breath.

Tertiary. KFFL picking up Hensley's blog post, which he typed after retweeting Schefter's "scoop."

http://twitter.com/jamisonhensley

Some interesting reading in his tweets since then...

@TheRedzoneorg Just to clarify. I didn't report the Edwards deal. It was ESPN. I've heard nothing has been finalized ... yet. Still in talks
@1WinningDrive I didn't report Edwards deal. I attributed everything to ESPN. I reported that Bills haven't announced anything.

Should note that @1WinningDrive is the Ravens' official Twitter account.