Dwan Edwards signs w/ Bills

Kingfish

The funny thing here is, profootball talk and KFFL are citing ESPN. ESPN is reporting SCHEFTER'S story,

Doesn't anyone here know how to read these stories properly?

I don't bother to *read* thread, I'm too happy we signed two defensive players! o_O

Off to bed, I bet when I wake up we'll have signed Edwards. Or not.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rotation Baby Joe Mesi said is the correct one. Castillo and Seymore are both way taller than Williams. Once those tackles with long arms get them on Williams he is done. It's cool though, because he'll be just fine at nose as long as he has a big mammoth-type to rotate with him. He'll still make his plays inside..........

Castillo only got an inch or two on Williams...and Williams is the same height as another Defensive end you might know.........DWIGHT FREENEY...Williams is more than capable...

The funny thing here is, profootball talk and KFFL are citing ESPN. ESPN is reporting SCHEFTER'S story,

Doesn't anyone here know how to read these stories properly?

You sound like a tool dude. Maybe you should learn how to read, dumbass

Bills | D. Edwards reaches deal with team Comment (0)

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0iOwp1P5F

That doesn't look like Schefter to me. Maybe you should have your mommy come over and help you read- I know big words like "Jamison" and "Schefter" can be a difficult for someone with a 1st grade reading level like youself

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

That doesn't look like Schefter to me. Maybe you should have your mommy come over and help you read- I know big words like "Jamison" and "Schefter" can be a difficult for someone with a 1st grade reading level like youself

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN.

^--- Classic.

In this case, his reliability isn't really in question. He is simply reporting what someone else said. Nice follow up to clarify the comment, but the only credibility at stake here belongs to Adam S.

I don't think his (Shefter) credibility is in question at all on this one. He (Dwan) has reached an agreement, but hasn't signed yet. If someone swoops in last minute and steals him (Dwan) away, his (Shefter) report was still accurate.

That's why I wait until Warrow reports the deal as done before celebrating.

Oh I agree, I will wait for confirmation. But back to the point you were making about Shefters credibility being at stake here, I don't believe it is because no matter what happens, his original report remains accurate.

Hmmm, I wonder who Schefter's employer is..... :doh:

Please don't compare Williams with Freeney. :doh: I agree, Kyle is a solid player but Freeney is a 4-3 end who is much faster with WAY better pass rush skills. I won't say we'll never see KW line up on the outside on a few occasions but IMO his value is much greater on the inside. He'll play the Kelly Gregg role and play it well. If we find a huge NT type to rotate with him, he'll be even more disruptive, which will be a good thing. :doh:

Wow. Shefter was the one that filed it at ESPN. Everyone that says he signed is citing ESPN. Don't be so silly.

and then there is wgrz that is citing PFT, and PFT is citing espn/shefter. This whole thing is a mess. But yeah, Shefter is the one that broke the story and all the people saying Edwards agreed are all getting their info from shefter, just like us.

Please don't compare Williams with Freeney. :doh: I agree, Kyle is a solid player but Freeney is a 4-3 end who is much faster with WAY better pass rush skills. I won't say we'll never see KW line up on the outside on a few occasions but IMO his value is much greater on the inside. He'll play the Kelly Gregg role and play it well. If we find a huge NT type to rotate with him, he'll be even more disruptive, which will be a good thing. :doh:

Yeah but that's kind of my point...Freeney is faster...but in a 3-4 you want a power style...I just like the sounds of a three down line that is over a 1000 pounds heheheheh...they don't need to be as pure pass rushers at the LDE role in the 3-4...but I get your point...just drooling to see every lineman starting over 3 bills after we had the smallest weakest defense in the league...you wanna stop the run????? heheheheh...leave the pass rushing to the OLB's :0)