Dwan Edwards signs w/ Bills

Kingfish

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like a tool dude. Maybe you should learn how to read, dumbass

Bills | D. Edwards reaches deal with team Comment (0)

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent DE Dwan Edwards (Ravens) has reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0iOwp1P5F

That doesn't look like Schefter to me. Maybe you should have your mommy come over and help you read- I know big words like "Jamison" and "Schefter" can be a difficult for someone with a 1st grade reading level like youself

you're kidding right.

un-be-liev-able.

rather than spending time crafting your witty retort, perhaps you should follow your own advice before sticking said foot in mouth because, it's apparent, that your comprehension skills need a bit of work, aside from the fact, of course, that you should've twinned Jamison's last name "Hensley" with "Schefter." or you could've gone "Jamison" and "Adam," either would've been better.

but you then you stoop further by actually playing the "mommy" card? what, no reference to farts?

good one, smapdi. you've actually managed to single-handedly (and pardon the current debate raging elsewhere, if i may) to have brought this board down a peg.

jw

ADD: got no call, so no update as far as i know. and with all due respect to what others are reporting, i had asked and been told there was no agreement. had there been, i would've reported that.

ok, Jamison Hensley, Raven's beat reporter says it's a done deal

true story?

Well, Raven's Insider. Of course.

"Dwan Edwards will sign a four-year deal with the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday, a league source confirmed. It's believed to be worth $18 million.

The Ravens didn't attempt to counter the offer, the source added.

Edwards left his visit with the Bills on Tuesday without a deal. But the sides reached an agreement late Tuesday.

Edwards was a 2004 second-round pick of the Ravens. He becomes the second lineman to leave the Ravens in free agency, joining Justin Bannan (who signed with the Denver Broncos)."

This sounds credible to me.

ok, Jamison Hensley, Raven's beat reporter, says it's a done deal

true story?

Sounds like it might be, finally: http://twitter.com/RavensInsider

RavensInsider: Edwards said the deal was finalized at midnight EST.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:23 AM

RavensInsider: Dwan Edwards agreed to a four-year $18 million deal

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:16 AM

RavensInsider: Edwards said the deal was agreed to late tonight and he'll sign his contract Wednesday.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:13 AM

RavensInsider: More Dwan Edwards: "It would have been nice to stay in Baltimore, but it's a business."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:09 AM

RavensInsider: Just spoke to Dwan Edwards, he will sign four-yr deal tomorrow: "It looks like I'm going to be a Buffalo Bill."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:09 AM

I hate to be the turd in the punch bowl, but could someone please explain to me why a guy who's built like Anthony Hargrove 2.0-- a guy with 5 years and only 2 sacks to his name--is suddenly a major improvement--nay, the savior--to our defense?

Very stout and experienced 3-4 end who's true value is not reflected in things like sacks. As he said in his interview, "my job is to set the edge and hold the point."

From all I've heard, he does that quite well.

I hate to be the turd in the punch bowl, but could someone please explain to me why a guy who's built like Anthony Hargrove 2.0-- a guy with 5 years and only 2 sacks to his name--is suddenly a major improvement--nay, the savior--to our defense?

A Defensive End in a 3-4 is not usually a Bruce Smith...they are usually just small defensive tackles...so sixty tackles and one or two sacks is a solid 3-4 end...you want sacks in the nines and tens you look to your OLB's in that style of defense

A Defensive End in a 3-4 is not usually a Bruce Smith...they are usually just small defensive tackles...so sixty tackles and one or two sacks is a solid 3-4 end...you want sacks in the nines and tens you look to your OLB's in that style of defense

A polite and informative response. Your stock has risen, congratulations. :doh:

And by the way, Anthony Hargrove had an excellent year with the Saints, winning a Super Bowl ring, being the team's Ed Block Courage Award winner, and signing today with the Detroit Lions for 3 years and $16 million. That's more per year than the Bills are paying Dwan Edwards.

My bad. I got caught up in the Dwan hype. I really wanted him to sign here in the beginning to FA. The front page here has WGRZ reporting it but they are citing profootballtalk

I give you mad props for coming back and apologizing. Soooo many people here will behave the same way and never apologize. At least you handled it as a man. :doh:

And by the way, Anthony Hargrove had an excellent year with the Saints, winning a Super Bowl ring, being the team's Ed Block Courage Award winner, and signing today with the Detroit Lions for 3 years and $16 million. That's more per year than the Bills are paying Dwan Edwards.

Nice...Good for him...He was a beast for the saints...

Another excellent point. I was sorry to see Anthony, et al. leave.