Justice Thomas' wife has started a Tea Party group

In January, Virginia Thomas created Liberty Central Inc., a nonprofit lobbying group whose website will organize activism around a set of conservative "core principles," she said.

The group plans to issue score cards for Congress members and be involved in the November election, although Thomas would not specify how. She said it would accept donations from various sources -- including corporations -- as allowed under campaign finance rules recently loosened by the Supreme Court.

Her biography notes that Thomas is a fan of Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, author of "Men in Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America." "She is intrigued by Glenn Beck and listening carefully," the bio says.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-wor...0,6505384.story

So her cause will be directly benefiting from the recent decision made by her husband. Interesting.

In January, Virginia Thomas created Liberty Central Inc., a nonprofit lobbying group whose website will organize activism around a set of conservative "core principles," she said.

The group plans to issue score cards for Congress members and be involved in the November election, although Thomas would not specify how. She said it would accept donations from various sources -- including corporations -- as allowed under campaign finance rules recently loosened by the Supreme Court.

Her biography notes that Thomas is a fan of Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, author of "Men in Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America." "She is intrigued by Glenn Beck and listening carefully," the bio says.

So her cause will be directly benefiting from the recent decision made by her husband. Interesting.

So have you happened to have done some research to see how some of the spouses of the people voting yes on the HCB will benefit if/when it passes? Yeah, I guess that's different.

If Congress and the White house had a fiscally responsible approach toward problem solving, the tea party movement wouldn't exist.

If Congress and the White house had a fiscally responsible approach toward problem solving, the tea party movement wouldn't exist.

:) Gov't could cut the budget to one dollar and there would still be a movement. Get with the program... It is all about "the man", AKA: The gov't... Coming down on people.

I like the new coffee party the liberals have now. They met over the weekend and got lots of local news time. They all said that the Tea Partiers are a bunch of meanies and just not very friendly. They are looking to start a new party that is made up of nicer people.

I like the new coffee party the liberals have now. They met over the weekend and got lots of local news time. They all said that the Tea Partiers are a bunch of meanies and just not very friendly. They are looking to start a new party that is made up of nicer people.

I heard they had huge crowds.

Well, that's not really true. But five people showed up for this meeting in DC.

So it's a start.

Watch the video at the bottom. One guy is recording their meeting, where they're voting on the kind of signs with which they would feel comfortable being photographed. :)

I look forward to them watching the LaRouche folks show up at their coffee house rallies.

Someone already did. But it lost a bunch of its members and had to rename itself after a group of liberals took it over and implemented this new, progressive 12-step program.

I heard they decided it was intimidating to the Jonnie Walker Red club and that it wasn't fair that Blue had been aged for so much longer so they disbanded the club.

I heard they decided it was intimidating to the Jonnie Walker Red club and that it wasn't fair that Blue had been aged for so much longer so they disbanded the club.

Of course, because Red's, and consequently Red's drinker's, self esteem might be hurt. And, making distinctions based on color, simply isn't inclusive.