Chris Simms?

With the amount of trades that happened this weekend, you would think The Bills might just want to get involved in Free Agency. But, our Bills are patiently, sitting back looking for options. Well, I don't know if this is one or not, but Since Denver just obtained Brady Quinn in a trade with Cleveland. Where does that leave Chris Simms? Forgive me for posting this, but It's crazy, we do not have a Franchise QB, so I guess we have to look somewhere. and finding a QB and talking about the Bills getting one is maddening. Maybe, It's come to the end of the line on QB's. Dare I say Chris Simms. I'd love to hear what people think about this guy possibly being the Bills QB.

Chris Simms is the homeless man's version of Alex Smith.

Which I think makes him a hobo.

Ha Ha. Right about now, I'd take Alex Smith. The two guys that might make sense for us is Orton or Travearus Jackson in Minn. But, I just do not see the Bills getting them, It would make too much sense.

Simms was playing very well for the Bucs before he went down with an injury , he has come back slowly . but he's not a bad QB

While he did play ok before the injury, what has he done since to show he is a good QB?

Based on some quick web searching, it looks like the best Vet QB prospect out there is Chad Pennington and the best young but unknown prospect is Brett Ratliff.

I am not sure what you do with that... Maybe we stick with what we've got. I don't think there will be any QB worth drafting at 9... and my guess is the later the round the lower the probability of hitting a winner?

Based on some quick web searching, it looks like the best Vet QB prospect out there is Chad Pennington and the best young but unknown prospect is Brett Ratliff.

I am not sure what you do with that... Maybe we stick with what we've got. I don't think there will be any QB worth drafting at 9... and my guess is the later the round the lower the probability of hitting a winner?

Pennington was resigned by Miami.

With the amount of trades that happened this weekend, you would think The Bills might just want to get involved in Free Agency. But, our Bills are patiently, sitting back looking for options. Well, I don't know if this is one or not, but Since Denver just obtained Brady Quinn in a trade with Cleveland. Where does that leave Chris Simms? Forgive me for posting this, but It's crazy, we do not have a Franchise QB, so I guess we have to look somewhere. and finding a QB and talking about the Bills getting one is maddening. Maybe, It's come to the end of the line on QB's. Dare I say Chris Simms. I'd love to hear what people think about this guy possibly being the Bills QB.

Are You Kidding ME... I cant believe this topic was even presented

Has Simms had a chance to start any games since Tampa Bay ? Why not give him a shot and see what he can do !

yup, had a chance to win starting job in denver, orton beat him out easily.

he's not good.