Our D could be Killer

I'm usually negative about the Bills, because they are awful. However! I see a ray of light in the 3-4 if we can get Kennedy and draft a Fat NT.

Here's my dream:

ROLB Schobel

LOLB Maybin

MLB Mitchell

MLB Poz

DE Stroud

DE Kennedy

DT Fat Draftee (Cody?)

That set up could be killer. Seriously.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually negative about the Bills, because they are awful. However! I see a ray of light in the 3-4 if we can get Kennedy and draft a Fat NT.

Here's my dream:

ROLB Schobel

LOLB Maybin

MLB Mitchell

MLB Poz

DE Stroud

DE Kennedy

DT Fat Draftee (Cody?)

dont forget about kyle williams too

If we could win with that lineup, it would be impressive. 7 guys whoop an 11 man offense! We'd go down in history! :censored:

I'm not as concerned as many here seem to be. Yeah, we have to get a couple strong NT's, but this group you mention (if A. Schobel plays) and a plethera of fine DB's, with an attacking scheme could take many by surprize.

Including a few posters.

Here's my dream:

ROLB Schobel

LOLB Maybin

MLB Mitchell

MLB Poz

DE Stroud

DE Kennedy

DT Fat Draftee (Cody?)

We already know that will not be the case because the Bills seem too interested in Kelsay. I'd expect him to be in the starting line-up somewhere.

If we could win with that lineup, it would be impressive. 7 guys whoop an 11 man offense! We'd go down in history! :censored:

I'm not as concerned as many here seem to be. Yeah, we have to get a couple strong NT's, but this group you mention (if A. Schobel plays) and a plethera of fine DB's, with an attacking scheme could take many by surprize.

Including a few posters.

We only need 7 because Cody will defend the pass with his Man-boobs.

Here's my dream:

ROLB Schobel

LOLB Maybin

MLB Mitchell

MLB Poz

DE Stroud

DE Kennedy

DT Fat Draftee (Cody?)

I'm affraid that lineup would be mediocre at best.

Here's my dream:

ROLB Schobel

LOLB Maybin

MLB Mitchell

MLB Poz

DE Stroud

DE Kennedy

DT Fat Draftee (Cody?)

Interesting dream. To make it come true, Schobel has to decide to continue playing, Maybin would have to learn how to play linebacker, Stroud and Kennedy would have to get younger to play end and the fat NT would have to be a really good one. But hey, dreams sometimes come true. If yours does, I'll be really happy and believe everything you say in the future.

We already know that will not be the case because the Bills seem too interested in Kelsay. I'd expect him to be in the starting line-up somewhere.

I disagree. I think that people are confusing the fact that this regime saw keeping Kelsay as depth as a false sense of infatuation. They figure he is a better option than a UDFA and is a valuable back up, so they pay the bonus of half mil, and you think thay are interested enough to have him start?

He very well may start is Schobel walks, and if they would have let Kelsay go, you would have cried for lack of foresight.

Here's my dream:

ROLB Schobel

LOLB Maybin

MLB Mitchell

MLB Poz

DE Stroud

DE Kennedy

DT Fat Draftee (Cody?)

our defense had the potential to be better than decent last year, understanding it was not an aggressive, attacking style. our virtualy lack of offense put very unneccesary strains on the d all year. the new orleans (three quarters anyways---) and jets #1 games were prime examples. in the end, fewell did a pretty good job given what he had stacked up against him.

this year, having switched schemes, i hope schemes match players, that players perform well, and coaches have a clue.

Here's my dream:

ROLB Schobel

LOLB Maybin

MLB Mitchell

MLB Poz

DE Stroud

DE Kennedy

DT Fat Draftee (Cody?)

Schobel most likely will retire, Kelsay will most likely be on the bench behind a 3rd round draft pick. Mitchell and Poz will be hurt at some point, bringing in more youth of the bench. Maybin will be benched by week 6.

Interesting dream. To make it come true, Schobel has to decide to continue playing, Maybin would have to learn how to play Football, Stroud and Kennedy would have to get younger to play end and the fat NT would have to be a really good one. But hey, dreams sometimes come true. If yours does, I'll be really happy and believe everything you say in the future.

Corrected

I don't think Schobel is coming back..

well, Schobel came out and said it isn't about the money so we know it's a question of money. How much and if the Bills are willing to commit to the number of years he's going to want is the question.

In that case, seeing as it's time for an actual rebuild, I can see them letting him 'retire'.

Stroud makes more sense at NT than DE to me. Is he really fast enough to get around the corner? I thought Maybin had the fastest first step in the universe which can't be coached. Why not give him another shot at DE instead of trying to make him into something he's not? Otherwise, yeah, I think our D could be pretty good next year. Wasn't bad last year.